No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job picking out only the key words in that post.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I've got a good one. My baby momma was my first gf. We were high school sweethearts and I really loved that girl. She was bipolar so she'd get really angry and spout off shit immediately. So I'd always hear it when she was mad at me. But, I took her for her.

We had a rough while I was three hours away in college, but still made it through my freshman year. In the second semester of that year she got pregnant. When I came home for the summer we moved into my friends basement because her parents kicked her out and I didn't want her to have to deal with my mother by living at my moms. I decided to not go back to school and to just stay home and work.

At the end of the summer, we found an apartment. I was so happy to be able to live with the woman I loved. And the fact that I was going to be a dad? I was so happy about that, as I had always wanted to be a dad and have a relationship with my children like my dad has with me. I felt like life was okay.

I was great to (We'll refer to her as BM for "Baby Momma". Just a big BM) BM throughout the pregnancy. I was understanding and calm with her and her emotions and hormones. Everything was going fine now that we were together all the time. We were like best friends. We did fight, but we always made up.

Then, on December 12, our daughter was born. Hands down, the most amazing day of my life. Everything was still great. But with baby comes more responsiblilty, and stress. BM's sex drive completely stopped, but I understood. She didn't really want anything to do with me.

On January 16, on our 2 year, in fact, it finally hit the fan and started the train wreck I call 2015. I pissed her off and she started talking shit to me like she usually did when she was mad. But I finally got fed up and walked out of her parents house to cool off and drive. I got back a little bit later and she was still talking shit to me. We called it quits.

Well, she would talk shit to me almost every day. She got so hateful towards me. She punched a hole in the baby's wall one day because she got really pissed at me. BM was the most hateful, spiteful woman I had ever seen. She just never showed me this side until now.

She hardly worked, so I had to support a woman who treated me like shit on a fast food wage. Now, I have made my share of mistakes, but I don't believe I deserved how this woman has treated me. She would get violent, throw shit, yell. All in front of our daughter. I couldn't kick her out, though, as she was on the lease. I finally called the cops on her one day last July, so she moved out.

BM did the usual stupid shit after that. Holes in my condoms, being a bitch, trying to tell as many people as she could that I'm a piece of shit, giving my card info to her boyfriend so he could use my card to pay for a service so that he could spy on my phone for her to see if I ever cheated on her while I was in college. Still trying to flirt with me and get in my pants, probably to ruin my relationship with my current girlfriend. You know, all of the usual stuff.

Now she's in the army reserves about to graduate basic and move on to AIT for another three months. I'm still wondering about the shitshow that'll happen when she and her family find out my gf is moving in with me this month...

Basically, don't sweat it, man. Shit happens. You just gotta keep moving forward.
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Edited for r3v.
        I knew it was some kind of code!
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I'm so glad I didn't get the bitch of my life pregnant.

So much easier when kids aren't involved. I would go to War over my kids, so having to put up with a psycho BM is a situation I am thankful not to be in.

My prayers go out to you on that one. Hopefully the Military will beat the stupid out of her.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Hopefully. But, I'm sure she'll be just the same when she comes back. You can almost never change a true bitch.
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
              Hopefully. But, I'm sure she'll be just the same when she comes back. You can almost never change a true bitch.

Wow that story is way shittier than mine. No kids is definitely important to it being a less of a shit show. Good luck man I hope it works out for you

Update on this bitch. Her mom really doesn't like her, and she's "stolen" her mom's car multiple times (probably to go cheat lol). And her mom thinks she has some mental issue which may or may not be true. Her mom got her probation a while back, I wasn't really involved with the mom dispute so I wasn't worried about it. Fast forward to now, she's in custody of the state! Talk about shit on! Has to go to some program. She's still in high school and they may expel her for the snapchat thing but I don't think she's going to graduate any time soon.

In my heart I feel a tiny bit bad for her but she had the same opportunity as anyone to be a normal person and not the scumbag she became, so not really. Blocked her number and am moving on! Gotta get the new e30 working now and hoon
              BMW tech
              Umass Amherst
              05 wrx sti

Comment

Wrenching is always a great therapy.

The car doesn't talk back, insult you, or drain your walle.... Well, yea it does that last part.

But that's OK, because racecar.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                  Blocked her number and am moving on! Gotta get the new e30 working now and hoon
                  Atta boy!
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

The car doesn't talk back, insult you, or drain your walle.... Well, yea it does that last part.

Yeah, baby momma hated my E30 lol. Took time away from her when I was doing my 5-speed swap. She always told people that I ignored my daughter because I was too busy working on my "piece of shit car". I just tell old E30 that he doesn't have to worry about my "piece of shit baby momma" anymore :up:
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

It doesn't want to start and I don't want to diagnose it. Brought it to a shop and it's been a week and they haven't looked at it.. may get it towed to BMW don't want to blow my shit up haha

So wrenching is off the table run but once it runs again.. I can show you guys what it is :D
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.
                        Qft. And sig

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Been on these liver detox pills for about a week.

All my life I've had at least 5-10 hairs on my pillow when I wake up in the morning and more come out in the shower. Lately I've noticed drastically less falling out (I'm not bald/balding mind you, my body seems to keep up hair production thankfully).

Just interesting noticing the changes as time progresses.
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Your pillows gonna get cold when you're not around if you don't leave anymore hair blankets for it.

Also have you been seeing the creative spam posts that use actual thread titles we have already but just add an extra word or two??

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

That's interesting with the hair. Not making fun, but that's something to research when I got the time.

Spam bots are getting really good. The other day, this girl wanted to talk to me and suck my dick out of the blue. She said she was going to come over but all she needed was my full contact information, address and billing information. Needless to say, she never showed up for some reason???

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X