No announcement yet.

24v G260 Swap Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have more done, I'm in for one! Welds do look real, real nice!

Chris
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Alrighty guys, a bit of an update. Finally got around to looking at it a bit more. And to be honest I don't like my own work so they are undergoing some revision. Making them a bit more beefy, and that's always a good thing.
      Price will not change even with the new revisions. Why would I change my price when all you get is a better product?!?

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
        Alrighty guys, a bit of an update. Finally got around to looking at it a bit more. And to be honest I don't like my own work so they are undergoing some revision. Making them a bit more beefy, and that's always a good thing.
        Price will not change even with the new revisions. Why would I change my price when all you get is a better product?!?
        Post of the week.
        Past Car : E30 S50 6 Speed 5 Lug 3.73
        Current : Z3 S50 OBD2 (Smog Legal) 6 Speed BBS RN Dual Ear Diff
        Julian 848-248-8029

Comment

Even better! Still want one when you're done.

Chris
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Any update on the updated brace?

Chris

Comment

Im in for one too.

waiting for OP response.

Comment

Sorry guys, suppose I should sub to my own thread lol. Sadly they are not done yet, life has been getting in the way a lot, you know how it goes. I will try my best to get them done next week. Sorry for the delays!

Comment

PM sent!

Chris

Comment

So

Who likes laser cut products?!?

Comment

So

Who likes laser cut products?!?
                      More details!

Comment

More details tonight or tomorrow, but like I said; it was time to take the game up a notch.

Comment

Alright guys, finally got the new brace! Few differences here, they are now completely laser cut so you get a smoother, more accurate piece! And you can brag about it to your friends! The welds are no longer TIG, the welds are probably stronger than the TIG, but you don't get the look of the TIG weld. These fit even better than the last ones and I should be running a batch Monday or Tuesday. Picture time.

Laser Goodness!

These are also a tad thicker than the last ones, no real need for it but I like the peace of mind.
                          Last edited by GunMetalGrey; 08-08-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

That's totally SMAW.

Great looking too.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Okay, just noting that they are no longer TIG

Comment

Oh I meant nothing against it. It's just fairly obvious what it is and I am captain obvious who temporarily has no filter.
                                :p

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X