This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
    Does anyone know of a good solution for front sway bar mounts? We were switching my camber plates back to normal after running at the autocross on Saturday and I noticed that both sides have bent the u-shaped mounting tab down. It looks like Ireland bars now ship with a U shaped mount but they do not sell them on their own. The car ran excellent, and all though I didn't run all that well, my co-driver was 2 tenths off of 3rd and half a second off of 2nd in STX. People seemed to be surprised that the beater was so close!
    You never came for a ride with me!?

1989 325i Alpine White
    69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
      You never came for a ride with me!?
      I know, next event! Did you get your seat mount fixed?

Comment

Anyone on here with a early model swartz Coupe with euro bumpers, 17" alpina reps around cherry creek area?? Look so damn clean!! Saw it on 17th & Colorado.
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Any one have sand blasting equipment?
          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

me and my brother in law do

Comment

Anyone interested in 15x7 D-force LTW5's bronze with Conti Extremewintercontact winter tires mounted on them? I may consider selling them if the price is right.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                Anyone interested in 15x7 D-force LTW5's bronze with Conti Extremewintercontact winter tires mounted on them? I may consider selling them if the price is right.
                Off topic...but, do you still have the box?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  Off topic...but, do you still have the box?
                  I do not.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                    I do not.
                    Ahh, no problem. Now I have a reason to get the fully carpeted one :D

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

My Ferrari FF experience:

An untimely forced retirement from competitive cycling has allowed cars to consume a portion of the time and energy vacuum that would have...

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Alex, I'm jealous, that is a seriously cool car!

Which would you rather own though, the FF or the Moupe? I'd take the Moupe myself, I'd be too scared to wad up the FF.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

M Coupe hands down. The FF was amazing, but the amount of wealth you would have to have to own that is staggering to me. Honestly, being that rich would be so much more problematic than owning the car!
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Been working on my Mini alot recently, getting it more dependable for the summer!

Completely flushed out and bled the brakes, the clutch hydraulics, replaced two broken wheel studs and one stripped lug, flushed out the coolant system, and replaced pretty much every carb gasket.

Rebuilt the remote shifter, it had about 1/2 of grime built up inside the casing

All perty and clean, all new bushings and seals, and regreased

Replaced the original thermostat! In the mean time I snapped one of the studs because it was pretty much rust welded to the housing

Now its running like a champ, and ready for the summer!

Comment

^ Doing that kind of work is always so satisfying to me

Comment

Alex- thanks for sharing again; Always great posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X