No announcement yet.

I am moving to Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, I've never even heard of that. Where was this?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      Jesus, I've never even heard of that. Where was this?
      i have never heard nor seen it either. This is in Loveland. Only a few roads got this treatment, luckily not all at once. I have no idea what it is supposed to do either.

Comment

Huh.... odd... But look, lol, you're up late.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

yeah wtf am i thinking. I gotta get to sleep so i can get up before 11am

Comment

lol, peace

Comment

Remind me not to go driving through Loveland! That's the first I've heard of this oil/sand mess, usually it's just sand, and only when it's snowing....
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I wish I knew where they were doing this and why.... I was prolly gonna go to Fort Collins tomorrow afternoon / evening to see the girlfriend.

Comment

all the stuff is pretty much gone by now, so you shouldn't have to worry

Comment

Working...
                  X