I miss this car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss this car!

Before i got my bronzit sedan, i let go of this beautiful 99' m3 sunroof delete :(.

Last edited by ethirty24; 09-06-2013, 10:25 PM.

thats a really nice e36

Comment

yeah it was amazing! drove like 5 hours to buy it lol .. had all service records from original owner.. it was just a time for a change

Comment

Should have kept it, anything with a M badge is going to worth a bit in the long run.
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Probably right, but hopefully this e30 and the plans for a v8 m60 swap will be worth it :)

Comment

Originally posted by ethirty24 View Post
            Probably right, but hopefully this e30 and the plans for a v8 m60 swap will be worth it :)
            Go the extra 10 yards with an s62 swap. If your gonna so it big, make sure you do it big the first time.

Comment

haha yeah ill look into it a little more

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                Go the extra 10 yards with an s62 swap. If your gonna so it big, make sure you do it big the first time.
                But monies, m60 is already expensive and s62s are Even more so
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  But monies, m60 is already expensive and s62s are Even more so
                  M60 is cheap over here. I see like 2-3 every time I go to pnp. On a 50% weekend that's like 200 bucks for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    M60 is cheap over here. I see like 2-3 every time I go to pnp. On a 50% weekend that's like 200 bucks for everything.
                    Wat? You trust pick and pull engines? Unless that sit was just put on the lot I'd never buy it. Too many pricks pulling pieces out to know if everything's there.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Wat? You trust pick and pull engines? Unless that sit was just put on the lot I'd never buy it. Too many pricks pulling pieces out to know if everything's there.
                      Yeah just make sure it's somewhat fresh. You can compression test it by jumping the starter with an electrical source that you can carry in, and if the vehicle has damage that would render it totaled you can bet the engine was in working order before it was sent to the yard.

Comment

I know of a complete 4.8 is X5 V8 for sale. LOL that would be killer in a e30
                        it's just a ETA !

Comment

Working...
                        X