Portland area people: PIR saturday night drags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
    that would be awesome to see a nice showing of bmws, i guess this will be a little last minute bmw gathering. lets just hope it doens't rain on saturday:|
    according to weather.com 40% percip. during night time. :down: lets croos our fingers and hope it will be dry.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

PIR drags was canceled tonight, Friday 9th, due to rain. chances of rain is high for tomorow, saturday 10th. lets hope it will stay dry *crosses finger* i wanna see tom and tony finally duke it out on the track and decide once and for all whos car is faster.

just putting the info on the table. if you arent sure whether or not the drags is canceled, call 503-823-RACE.

Comment

looks to me dry hopefully the rain holds off until tomorrow, plan on being there around 7 if it doesnt rain, see you all there!!

Comment

me and tony are gonna try to go again friday, hopefully this time it'll be dry. whos still down to go?

Comment

my car just got a nice wash after months of being a dirty, i would like to show it off to some of you who havent' seen it in a while!

Comment

I may run out there. If I am lucky, maybe with my all new suspension. ;) We'll see how tomorrow goes. I wont be drivin tho, just peepin.
                sigpic

Comment

whats your new suspension set-up?

Comment

Working...
                  X