No announcement yet.

March 17th PDX Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here comes the front that the weather service was bitching about. who cares? ill be there anyways rain or shine!!

Comment

I'll still be there.

Comment

e30's are meant to be driven. I'm there.
        sigpic

Comment

to all that didnt show up, you missed out. 28 cars were there. me, e30groupie, joey link, dem3n and cone were the only people that were there from this site. oh well, maybe we will try again, same place and time next month.

Comment

Was a good time, I got shunned by e36ers tho, haha.
            sigpic

Comment

ahhhh...sorry, last minute i deicided not to go. the weather looked groomy. tony wasnt going, and neither was tom. i would've felt out of place. since the only person i would've known there would be curt, but i barely know him anyway. o well. glad you guys had a good time. POST PICS!

Comment

some of the salem e36 people have video, it might surface on dtm of BF

Comment

I feel really bad for the guy with the white E36.

Comment

what happened to the white e36?

Comment

Originally posted by Group A View Post
                      what happened to the white e36?
                      They may have left their camera on the roof. They may have had it secured, but it didnt look like it.
                      sigpic

Comment

i would have gone but i'm too kool for you foos so what happened afterwards, did you guys go drive or something?

Comment

sorry I was in Eugene, drunk as a skunk all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                            i would have gone but i'm too kool for you foos so what happened afterwards, did you guys go drive or something?
                            the salem guys all left at the same time. im assuming they went to "drive" on their way back to salem. im just not for "driving" it just leads to trouble. good turnout though.

Comment

Yeah, Salem crew drove. Not a whole lot of trouble though... couple cops mean muggin and following too close but other than that it was cool. Hey Jeff... life ain't fun without trouble!

Comment

Working...
                              X