No announcement yet.

I am moving to Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there will definitely be some amazing scenery for some epic E30 photoshoots... ;)

Comment

Thats what Im talking about! Maybe we should meet up in Vale and shoot there. Gotta be some awesome spots.
      Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
      Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
        Thats what Im talking about! Maybe we should meet up in Vale and shoot there. Gotta be some awesome spots.
        thats only 2 and a half hours from where i will be moving to, this may be a good idea...

Comment

A very good idea... plus there are some great places around Colorado springs such as garden of the gods and a sweet old hippie town called Manitou Springs. I know this cuz my cousins live there.

Comment

I don't know how I missed this. I'm in Boulder (or will be in 60 days!) and am a Mech E junior. I'll likely be selling my E30 unfortunately but I'll still be very much active and around.

The drive from Boulder to Utah is frankly astonishing. Vail pass, Eisenhower tunnel, Glenwood Springs canyon.....I70 is amazing.

Also, if you ski or board.... you've come to Mecca.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

The drive from Boulder to Utah is frankly astonishing. Vail pass, Eisenhower tunnel, Glenwood Springs canyon.....I70 is amazing.

True That! I am planning on taking my ix to Vale this winter as I have never ridden their before! I will be bringing my skis and board!

Comment

I don't know how I missed this. I'm in Boulder (or will be in 60 days!) and am a Mech E junior. I'll likely be selling my E30 unfortunately but I'll still be very much active and around.

your are going to CU for Mechanical Engineering? dang maybe you can get me the inside connections! ;) i am in the process of applying to CU for MechE, i am transferring from UMBC (University of Maryland Baltimore County)

why sell your E30???

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
                  A very good idea... plus there are some great places around Colorado springs such as garden of the gods and a sweet old hippie town called Manitou Springs. I know this cuz my cousins live there.
                  i've been to the Garden of the Gods, but it was overcast and drizzly, but still amazing! great photoshoot spot if you can get there at a non-crowded time...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    your are going to CU for Mechanical Engineering? dang maybe you can get me the inside connections! ;) i am in the process of applying to CU for MechE, i am transferring from UMBC (University of Maryland Baltimore County)

why sell your E30???
                    Yup! What year are you and when would you be transfering in? Let me know what help you need if any and I'll do what I can. When are you moving over?

I'm selling her because I bought a track prepped e36 m3 and need to raise cash. The M3 was far cheaper than what I would need to pay to build either an E36 non M or an E30 to the equivalent track readiness level, or even close to that level, so it made sense to my student budget. It's no E30 though, so I may end up buying a better E30 anyway as a project, but right now, I've got way too many cars and nowhere near enough time or money to drive/enjoy.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yup! What year are you and when would you be transfering in? Let me know what help you need if any and I'll do what I can. When are you moving over?

I'm selling her because I bought a track prepped e36 m3 and need to raise cash. The M3 was far cheaper than what I would need to pay to build either an E36 non M or an E30 to the equivalent track readiness level, or even close to that level, so it made sense to my student budget. It's no E30 though, so I may end up buying a better E30 anyway as a project, but right now, I've got way too many cars and nowhere near enough time or money to drive/enjoy.
                      well its ok to sell an E30 if you are buying a sweet E36 M3.

I am moving out there this weekend, but probably won't transfer in for another semester or two.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        this i know, i have been to CO many times, but i am moving there for good this thursday!
                        Welcome, we need to build up more of a following.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          Welcome, we need to build up more of a following.
                          I will definitely work on it! i'll get as many people as i can into E30s.

Simple method of conversion: let someone drive my E30 and take a few hard corners, beat a few ricer civics, and then tell them how good the gas mileage is, the balance, and the fact that its rear wheel drive. Then let them do cookies.

BAM! converted to E30s!

Comment

lol, sounds good.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Haha it really is that simple. I let a good friend of mine drive my car, then a few months later, he convinced his girlfriend to buy herself a nice well spec'd e30. They're seriously addictive!
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The trek to CO was a success!

and here are a few pics:

the enormous Penske truck i rented with the E30 in tow:

getting on I-70 right on the North side of Baltimore, there is a sign that says "Denver 1700". Pretty crazy.

There's me:

the endless stretches of Kansas, and the endless onslaught of bugs attacking the windshield:

we got to CO and went to Estes Park the next day, took the dad-in-law's Z4:

Comment

Working...
                                X