• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The r3v motorcycle thread

I know some people ride on here, let's see some pictures

My 1986 Honda VF500 Interceptor

really a great bike. bought it in may, 13,000 miles

This bike is now for sale!
    Last edited by nbio; 03-04-2011, 04:27 PM.

I have always wanted an interceptor
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

theres already a sportbike thread...
      Originally posted by teamdynasty43
      Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

I've always loved the Interceptors. Those were Honda's glory days, imho.

Two friends of mine (brothers) are rebuilding a VF1000R using CBR600 wheels & front end (with VTR1000 calipers). It is a very cool bike.

Comment

Just got it a few weeks ago. 2001 Suzuki SV650S with 3900 miles on it. I just replaced the broken turn signal on friday.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

SVs are good little bikes. More people should ride them than sportbikes, imho.

Comment

^Only if you're going to take the time to throw a GSX-R 600 suspension on them.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

2003 f650cs
                Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020782.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	7123853

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	7123852
                sigpic

Comment

My '84 Kawasaki GPZ750 after a canyon run with my dad's '82 Yamaha Vision. It does pretty well and they were very quick for their time. I'll be stripping it down and doing some work this winter but it's sort of a beater bike for when I don't want to take the big bike to the grocery store or whatever.

My '04 Kawasaki ZZR1200 with a Corbin seat, ZG windscreen, ugly frame sliders, Gen Mar risers, Madaz high mounts and some other cool stuff. Just got done doing some carb mods and it's even more of a beast in the midrange. 160+hp stock and decent ergonomics. Very fast and comfy.

My buddy from work just picked this one up yesterday. We had to drive 150 miles to get it but it was worth the trip... '07 KTM Superduke with Akrapovik Titanium exhaust. It's a total hooligan machine. Not mine but I sure wish it were!

'88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

My '91 FZR 1000, my buddy's '02 gsxr 600, and my other buddy's '97 zx7r on our way from santa cruz to san luis obispo on highway 1.

Comment

those superdukes are crazy. I like the whole naked/streetfighter look, and I hear that engine is amazing.
                      I have also heard that sv650s are nice bikes too, never ridden one. I was in toronto about a month ago and all I saw were sv650s everywhere I looked

Comment

Not much to look at right now

This is a pic with the old turbo kit and longer arm on it

Comment

wow, op thats a crazy deal.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

This is my 06 600rr, I bought it early last year for $4200 with 7k miles.
                            Attached Files
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

With all these serious bikes I might as well post mine for teh lulz:

'73 Harley-Davidson SX 125, 125cc 2 stroke on/off road. Built for HD by Aermacchi in Italy.

The story is: my dad's buddy bought it new in '73, put a little over 600 miles on it. Doing wheelies one day, dumped it, broke the throttle, turn signal, and mirror. Parked it in his basement for 25 years.

Offered it to my dad for free, dad takes it partially disassembles it, then loses interest and it sits in his shed for another 9 years. I express interest and dad gives it to me.

Since I took it over, I tracked down all the missing/broken stuff and got the bike complete. I got it running, but the carb obviously needs a rebuild, and the whole bike needs a good going through before it's ready for the road. Winter project, hoping to have it ready for next season.

I've got a folder with all the original paperwork, title, bill of sale, owner's manual, brochure, etc. 644 miles on it right now. It's just a little guy, but for the type of riding I plan on doing it will be just fine. I'm stoked for next year, might even bring it up to Laconia! (on a trailer :p)
                              '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                              '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Working...
                              X