Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed Near Seattle

Hi All,

I live in Federal Way, and need help from another E30 owner. All I need to is barrow the gauge cluster, put it into mine for a bit, then give it back. I need to make sure that my gauge cluster is the problem and it is not something else. I can give beer if you want.

Private message me if interested.

Saturday bump

Comment

what is the issue?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        what is the issue?
        Problems with my instrument panel, the coolant gauge does not work properly. It is not any of the common things so I would like to try out another cluster to see if my cluster is the problem.

The troubleshooting thread is here:

Comment

You have checked the tightness of the ground on the back of the gauge:)??
          jm

Comment

Originally posted by Appleseason View Post
            Problems with my instrument panel, the coolant gauge does not work properly. It is not any of the common things so I would like to try out another cluster to see if my cluster is the problem.

The troubleshooting thread is here:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=401216
            Take the cluster out, and then tighten the little nuts on the two small gauges on the far left and right of cluster. 90% of the time this is the issue. If the nuts are loos the gauges dont get grounded correctly and go crazy.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jm View Post
              You have checked the tightness of the ground on the back of the gauge:)??
              jm
              Originally posted by deutschman View Post
              Take the cluster out, and then tighten the little nuts on the two small gauges on the far left and right of cluster. 90% of the time this is the issue. If the nuts are loos the gauges dont get grounded correctly and go crazy.
              That was the first thing I tried, It was already tight, but I sanded the posts still, and nothing changed.

Comment

Bump, still need help finding a cluster to barrow

Comment

Working...
                X