March 17th PDX Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 17th PDX Meet?

Meet: Beaverton Starbucks/Hooters Saturday March 17th? 6-7pm?

yahoo weather says overcast but no showers and a high of 56 during the day.

Input? suggestions? ill post this on DTMPower and Bimmerforums.

I'll come out if I'm around.

Comment

I'll be out there. I dont think there is anything that weekend anyway...
      sigpic

Comment

we should go out to PIR, they are running the 8hr spece30 enduro race at PIR. Would be really cool to go watch some e30 race cars.

Comment

I forgot about that!!
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds cool
            sigpic

Comment

What's the cost for spectators at the E30 event at PIR?

Comment

Guys, the enduro is only 6 hours this year. Next year it will go to 8 hours. I've heard attendance is down on car entries and there will be only 2-3 E30s entered. In total there are about 30 race cars entered for the race. The car count is down because it is the beginning of the race season and a lot of cars are still getting worked on prior to the regular 13-race season starting.
                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Lance, it's 8 hours, not 6 (Fred W. confirmed this). I think 3 pro3 and 2 e36 race cars, 33 entries total at this time. Last year there was a 996 cup car that was fun to watch.
                  Just park in the main parking lot and walk across the bridge to the pit area.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                    ill post this on DTMPower and Bimmerforums.
                    Please don't. Count me out if it's going to be a shitload of the DTM e36 guys there.

The PIR thing would be pretty dope.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                      Please don't. Count me out if it's going to be a shitload of the DTM e36 guys there.
                      ??? Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                        i doubt there will be alot of them there deM3n's brother and nick (avusm3), and Titus (dredder007) are the only guys that seem to be expressing interest.

just stick to the e30 crowd if you have beef with the dtm members. im not concerned with anyone doing stupid shit (a pet peev) because the beaverton police department is right across the street, and they also frequent the parking lot.

i just would like to see a huge turn out, ive been out there a bit and get tired of seeing the "fuh raze" boys taking up the whole thing. it would be nice to OWN the parking lot with bmws for a change (ok ok maybe a few vws and audis, guess i could post on VWVortex also...nm).

i didnt think we were elitists here but if you dont want to go, no one is twisting your arm.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                          im not concerned with anyone doing stupid shit (a pet peev) because the beaverton police department is right across the street, and they also frequent the parking lot.
                          that's my concern
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I'm up for meeting at the enduro. There are restaurants right up there at Jansen Beach as well.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

im down. it'd be tight to actually have a group of BMWs at the beaverton starbucks instead of the usual all show cars/ricers.

Comment

Working...
                              X