No announcement yet.

little sketch i did while in class.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to rain on the parade but if you want some helpful crit, I have some.
    front wheel is at a different angle to the tire, even with extreme stretch it doesn't line up right. also the valence to the fender should be similar depth, right now the valence is way back like an inbred jawline. even with the fishbowl perspective thing going one you should tweak these things. The front wheel is just not right. since the car is turning to the left. the front part of the wheel should be closer or hidden by the fender.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      front wheel is at a different angle to the tire, even with extreme stretch it doesn't line up right. also the valence to the fender should be similar depth, right now the valence is way back like an inbred jawline. even with the fishbowl perspective thing going one you should tweak these things. The front wheel is just not right. since the car is turning to the left. the front part of the wheel should be closer or hidden by the fender.
      SHUT THE FUCK UP.:shock:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        It's all good ak-

Thanks Wiglaf, that's the kind of criticism that makes artwork and design better, and i actually appreciate the input. Like i said previously, i know a lot of shits off, but i was in a dark room getting lectured and trying not to show that i wasn't paying attention sooo.... yaa know.

I've drawn my car 100's of times realistically cus thats what i prefer, but i figured i'd take a stab at the "fishbowl" style, as you named it, to make it totally ridiculous.
        Last edited by ubernasty; 09-19-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Dude, in all seriousness...I want a portrait of our 2 cars done in a similar style.

Something about 2' X 4' that I can frame, something I will talk about for years and years.

Figure out what you would charge and I will get you a decent photo.

Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

damn not only were drifting off into space in your class, but you were planning a vacation too! I dig that luggage.

dont forget to check your fluids :)

Comment

Working...
            X