NE30 Bav Meet caravan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
    Another member and I are going to meet up and leave in the morning from the Fitchburg MA area if there's anyone else in the area who'd like to ride up with us. We're going to try and leave at a time so we can meet up with the Braintree caravan (or at least arrive at BAV at a similar time).
    I'm driving up I-190 to route 2 from Worcester and can meet you guys at the rest stop area (pull off parking area) just after route 2 crosses I-190. Just let me know what time you think you'll be passing through and I'll be waiting. Can't miss my bright white coupe and track trailer with bumpers galore.
    M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
    Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
    M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

I am down to meet people a little further north. I might not have the e30 (head gasket) for this meet, but I still want to go so I might hop in in my explorer.
      1991 318is ---230K - DD
      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by luckysnafu View Post
        I'm driving up I-190 to route 2 from Worcester and can meet you guys at the rest stop area (pull off parking area) just after route 2 crosses I-190. Just let me know what time you think you'll be passing through and I'll be waiting. Can't miss my bright white coupe and track trailer with bumpers galore.
        Sounds good to me. The show starts at 11:00 so I was thinking about leaving the Leominster area at 9:30. We'd pass the pull off area 5 mins or so after that. Let me know if that works for you.
        1988 325i Vert
        1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by DrtyE30 View Post
          The meet is almost here guys!!
          Im still in poland until tomorrow, but I should make it to the meet.
          hope to meet some of you guys and have a good time seeing some nice BMW's

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
            Sounds good to me. The show starts at 11:00 so I was thinking about leaving the Leominster area at 9:30. We'd pass the pull off area 5 mins or so after that. Let me know if that works for you.
            Sounds like a plan. I'll be at the pull off area at 9:30. See you guys then.
            M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
            Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
            M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

How many people are meeting in braintree? maybe I could swing a sponsorship (lawlz) from union square donuts ;]

Comment

Originally posted by robo_trigger View Post
                How many people are meeting in braintree? maybe I could swing a sponsorship (lawlz) from union square donuts ;]
                Haven't got a head count yet, I'll have two people with me. So if anyone wants to give a tally let me know!

Donuts sound pretty rad man....

91 318is M50 swap
                89 325ic
                12 WRX Daily
                86 325e Sold
                88 325is (Parted out)
                06 330XI (Sold)
                91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
                91 318ic (Sold)
                87 528e (Sold)
                93 318is E36 (Parted out)
                92 325ic (Parted out)
                94 325i E36 (Sold)
                88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

99% sure I'll be joining you guys in Braintree.
                  Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

I'll be meeting up in Braintree at 9am.... Looking forward to a fun ride....
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah see you guys at 9am. I stayed in Braintree tonight so no fancy donuts unfortunately. Next time! Do we need some more grillables?

Comment

Are you guys late or am I in the wrong spot? I'm at dnb at the plaza.

Comment

Working...
                        X