Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 Burgundrot 535i parts car in MA $400

SOLD

I am selling my 535i as a complete parts car or it will go to the yard in 2 weeks.

The Good: good paint, rust free doors, working windows, interior panels in good shape, rust free trunklid, working rust free sunroof panel, good tail lights, all glass. Was registered in 2011 and the A/T shifted well and the motor was quiet. Has 146,000 on the car. Has brand new rear dog bones. Wheels are 16x7 steel rims with hubcentric rings and very good tread 225/60/16. Also including 4 Miglia 1000 5 spoke 16X7.5 rims as well. I have BMW 18mm hubcentric spacers and locking lug bolts I can include for an extra $25 or sell them seperately.

The Bad: dash has been stripped out, exhaust completely missing,and no engine harness. Front seats missing. There is some rust on the body by the on the front rockers and by the rear bumper panel but is not that bad and could be repaired. The hood is dented.

If interested I can send pics on my phone. 413-575-7744. Come haul it away.
    Last edited by Bearmw; 07-24-2013, 01:09 PM. Reason: sold
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain
Working...
X