No announcement yet.

Respect Your Elders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my friends and I want to go too. My bf and I have been trying to decide if we really want to drive both of our cars from RI -_- and if not, who's gets to make the trip.

Comment

I am in Spokane. Wife and I are planing on going.
      would be nice to caravan over with a few folks.
      let me know if interested.
      We plan on leaving the 26th friday head back Monday
      Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

I would go if I had a 318 or 325 but stuck with a Merc 300D
        89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
        I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Hey all, just found this thread. I can't tell you how cool it would be to see a bunch of new faces at the picnic this year simply because of some film that I made! Myself and nearly everyone featured in the film will be attending this year, I'll be sure to meet you guys and chat.
          sigpic

1987 325is - (mostly) stock
          Director of "Respect Your Elders"

Comment

Originally posted by crafto95 View Post
            Hey all, just found this thread. I can't tell you how cool it would be to see a bunch of new faces at the picnic this year simply because of some film that I made! Myself and nearly everyone featured in the film will be attending this year, I'll be sure to meet you guys and chat.
            Hey nice job on that video, I work in Television and thats a well done piece. Look forward to meeting you and anyone else.
            Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

Oops, I just posted about doing this from Washington, DC to Washington. Would love to be able to pick up a caravan along the way and build up in numbers until we get there. Assuming I can get registered for the picnic, I'm doing this trip. It's been too long since I've seen my friends in Seattle.
              GearSwitch E30 Cup Holder available now at http://gearswitch.us

Comment

For some of you on east coast, dont rule out flying out here, i know people have flown here before to portland, and ridden shotgun with people years ago, there was a guy 1 year from South America. Plenty of people in pdx would also loan a couch, or room, if you flew in day before. The more the merrier

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                X