a sig por favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a sig por favor?

need a new sig cause mine is a piece of shit.

heres a link to some rolling pics of my car. mine is the silver e30 in the first 3 or 4 shots. would like to have my name in it somewhere.

thanks!

Mick

86' silver arctic metallic es

If you like, please copy and save on your own image hosting site. Keep it as a .png just fyi.

Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

i do like that a lot, could you change the colors going over the car to m tech colors? and make the e lower case? then it would be perfect. thanks!

Comment

just messing around with a little monotone action

Build, break, repair, repeat.
        91 300zx TT
        03 540i Msport
        91 318is track
        89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
        R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

I also need a sig but haven't came up with anything sick. Good luck with sig.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

idk i think this looks pretty cool...
            318is fund, $0.

Comment

Just an idea?

Maybe this?
              Attached Files

Comment

thanks guys for the ideas sorry i havent responded sooner my internet has been down at my house(fuck charter) but i like all of them and will probably use the last one posted by brook.

Comment

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
                  Used tennis ball machine for sale | Cheap lobster tennis ball machine | Little Prince, Tennis twist, Wilson and Playmate tennis ball machines review

Comment

hey fuck you shirktitks(that is what your dumb ass name looks like) grow some testes and go shit on someone elses thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X