Sunday morning caravan - Burlington to Lynnwood park n ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday morning caravan - Burlington to Lynnwood park n ride

Last year we met up at the Burlington McDonalds @ exit 230 and drove down to Lynnwood to join their caravan. Any B.C. or Bellingham guys or gals interested in meeting up before the picnic??
    sigpic
    Justin Angelli
    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Bump. Anyone?
    sigpic
    Justin Angelli
    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

I'm in Everett, I would be down for meeting up with some people between here and Lynnwood... Any info on the group meeting in Lynnwood?

Comment

IIRC the Lynwood group leaves around 8am. Meet at the park and ride near alderwood mall. If any of this is incorrect someone please tell me
        sigpic
        Justin Angelli
        1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

trying to get my group from Bellingham to leave earlier to try and meet up with yall and the Lynwood group. Ill keep you informed

1990 325I 4-door
          Euro Spec

Comment

Deadlyformula! How you been Dude!

Comment

Been doing great! How about yourself? Anywho my group of friends dont want to get up to early. Looks everyone has decided to leave Bellingham at 745. So yall can go on ahead or wait for us on the highway. I tried

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

1990 325I 4-door
              Euro Spec

Comment

There should be around 10 of us

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

1990 325I 4-door
                Euro Spec

Comment

What time!?

88' m3
                  91' 318is

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
                    What time!?
                    7:30 at the mickey d's @ exit 230
                    sigpic
                    Justin Angelli
                    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Anyone driving down from anacortes, we're meeting at anacortes automotive@ 7:15
                      sigpic
                      Justin Angelli
                      1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

There are a few of us on the north side of Seattle that wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys as you come through. Anyone want to PM me their cell number so that we know when you're close? Of course I'm asking for a number for a guy riding shotgun :)

Alternative you could post here, i just won't be able to remind you if you forget :)
                        -------------------------------------------------
                        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

I think most of us, local to me, are running solo this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                            There are a few of us on the north side of Seattle that wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys as you come through. Anyone want to PM me their cell number so that we know when you're close? Of course I'm asking for a number for a guy riding shotgun :)

Alternative you could post here, i just won't be able to remind you if you forget :)
                            We're planning on getting to the Lynwood park and ride around 8:30. I'll pm you my number and. I can text you when we get there
                            sigpic
                            Justin Angelli
                            1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Originally posted by 85e325 View Post
                              We're planning on getting to the Lynwood park and ride around 8:30. I'll pm you my number and. I can text you when we get there
                              That'd be awesome! Thanks!
                              -------------------------------------------------
                              1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                              2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Working...
                              X