Sunday morning caravan Portland to Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday morning caravan Portland to Picnic

Meeting at Portland Meadows parking lot behind Baxters. Cars start showing around 7 and typically leaving about 8. Making one stop on exit 76 at the Chevron to regroup and for anyone needing a quick pit-stop.

I am without e30 this year and would either be interested in riding with someone or taking up their spare e30 to be seen. ;) If no avail I will just roll the e34 wagon up with my son for the day.
    sigpic

I will probably be driving an e34 as well lol.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Not sure yet but I may be going up alone Sunday

Comment

In!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm in! see you guys up there!!
          E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
          Prestige Auto Repair
          Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
          prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

Sounds like a plan
            "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
              I will probably be driving an e34 as well lol.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post

I am without e30 this year and would either be interested in riding with someone or taking up their spare e30 to be seen. ;) If no avail I will just roll the e34 wagon up with my son for the day.
                Might be getting followed by a Ducati....maybe a e46. Haven't decided yet, shall see how Saturday night goes lol.

Comment

I might try to catch you guys at about Wa. exit 88, and roll out with you guys, right now I am solo, unless their is some centralia/oly folk that are rolling out.
                  Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Couldn't find a sitter for Saturday, looks like I'm missing the party again. Oh well, so will I be the only e30 in this caravan???

Comment

Looks like the wagon it will be. Maybe I should clean it and put it back together. lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                        I might try to catch you guys at about Wa. exit 88, and roll out with you guys, right now I am solo, unless their is some centralia/oly folk that are rolling out.
                        I am headed up friday night, don't know if anyone else is here

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                          I am headed up friday night, don't know if anyone else is here
                          I gotta work Saturday, otherwise I'd think about going up friday.

Someone that is going to be rolling out with this group, shoot me a PM, and I'll reply with my number, so you guys can text me when you get close to the centralia area.....

EDIT: would any of you guys be willing to shuttle a lower lip up here from PDX for me? PM me if you can help
                          Last edited by delamaize; 06-25-2014, 05:34 PM.
                          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                            Meeting at Portland Meadows parking lot behind Baxters. Cars start showing around 7 and typically leaving about 8. Making one stop on exit 76 at the Chevron to regroup and for anyone needing a quick pit-stop.

I could give you a ride if you like. Never been to the meadows, or even baxters. Is there a better way to get there or do I put in the address for baxters?
                            sigpic
                            85 swartz/metallic 325E
                            84 alpine 325E
                            85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
                            84 Bronzit 318i/sold
                            purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                              I gotta work Saturday, otherwise I'd think about going up friday.

Someone that is going to be rolling out with this group, shoot me a PM, and I'll reply with my number, so you guys can text me when you get close to the centralia area.....

EDIT: would any of you guys be willing to shuttle a lower lip up here from PDX for me? PM me if you can help

Who's got the lip? Shoot me a text 503 847 0325

Comment

Working...
                              X