Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminders for the 2014 E30 Picnic

All,

A strong list of pre-registered folks attending the E30 Picnic, excellent! For those registering at the show, remember it is $20 cash.

Other E30 Picnic news:

Remember the E30 Picnic is at LeMay Marymount in Spanaway! (Not the new LeMay next to the Tacoma Dome)

LeMay Marymount will again have special 1-hour tours throughout the day for $10. They have rotated a bunch of new cars into the exhibit. Also, they are open until 5:00 pm on Sunday and the Picnic raps up around 3:00 pm. So you can take a one hour tour with docent during the Picnic, or a self-guided tour at your leisure after the Picnic.

Also budget cash for food from BBQ2U, an M Team Shirt ($20), and raffle tickets which support the LeMay Marymount Foundation.

See you on Sunday for the Best E30 Picnic Yet!

Lance Richert, E30 Picnic Chair
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Oh, and on the raffle tickets, very helpful to put your first name on the back of each ticket you put in a jar. Helps speed up the process when we can call a number and a name. You must be present to win, so no need to list phone numbers or addresses. First name only, big and legible. thanks!

Comment

Saturday at 5:00 pm, the lush lawn at Lemay is ready for the E30 Picnic tomorrow. First E30 already on the lawn! LOL

Comment

Ooooooo yeah, can't wait to violate that pristine grass with my shitshow of a E30...lol
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Working...
        X