No announcement yet.

fellow Missouri e30 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd annual KC mo winter meet info is posted on the midwest group page. Join and get the deets! Info in sig.
    1989 325i Cabrio
    tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
      kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
      ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
      #teamross
      Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Originally from StL, but now living in Fulton MO just up the hwy from Jefferson City. Hoping to bring mine and my son's e30's out in Jan!
        "Drive it like you stole it!!!"
        "Its only illegal if you get caught!!!"

Comment

Just wanted to post up!
          I am outside of columbia near kingdom city. I have a 89 alpine white vert with blue top and a 89 325i cirrus coupe.

Comment

Saint Louis here. Silver 1990 325i

Comment

Hope you guys can bake it to the 3rd Annual Meat Meet tomorrow!!
              Guys, an important announcement for those attending the Meat Meet tomorrow...the event is being held at Riverfront Park, which is NOT the same as Richard Berkeley Riverfront Park (that park, while lovely, has no grills and no restrooms)! To get to the meet, take HWY 35 to Exit 4 (the Front Street / Grand Street Exit) which is just South of the Bond bridge. Head East on Front Street for a couple of miles. Just before a big Sears outlet mall (hard to miss) the road will fork left. That is Riverfront Drive, but it is hard to see the street sign. Follow that until you arrive at Riverfront Park. And if you haven't yet signed up on the Event page, please do, so Waylon can make sure he has enough food for everyone!! In lieu of donations to offset food, we will have a donation bucket out for anyone who wishes to donate to ALS. Waylon works with a gentleman with ALS, and my father-in-law perished from the disease. No donation is required, but anyone who wishes to donate will be able to. See everyone tomorrow!!
              Event in Kansas City, MO by Kingston Zellich on Sunday, August 17 201451 posts in the discussion.
              Originally posted by LJ851
              kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
              ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
              #teamross
              Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
                I went to school in Lawrence for a bit. Lovely town. Highly recommended.

This is a missouri thread. if you're a Jayhawk GTFO.

lol. just kidding. E30 unity!
                www.tycacek.com

Currently Driving:
                1986 325e- Custom Nebula Purple Dip, 5MT, Lukebox. A Perfect DD. ;)

Comment

Working...
                X