No announcement yet.

Sikky E30 LS swap kit group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30ls1 is the garret kit would anyone be interested in a group buy from them?

Comment

I just put a email into a distributor for a discount on a 10 kit order. I will keep you guys posted when they reply hopefully this afternoon!

Comment

I know there's a couple here in Houston. The question is if they'd do it though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I got with Sikky and the cost for the basic mount kit with aluminum driveshaft and urethane mounts would be 1976$ shipped per kit.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

$1976 is the price of it normally though. I can put an email out to the garret kit and see what they'd be willing to do. I already contacted them for a single kit price and it's only $1280 for their shipped if I remember correctly.

Comment

Yeah but if I went with Garret's kit I wouldn't want the hydroboost and in all honesty you're not really money ahead even if you could get the kit for $1,200 because you have at least $300 in an oil pan if not more and you have to source someone to build you a driveshaft. Not trying to bash just stating the reason why the Sikky kit is a better deal in the long run. Garret can chime in though if he thinks I'm wrong.
                1989 325i LS Swap (Money Pit):https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=244933
                COTM Feb 2019: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=428404

Comment

Do you guys know how much the basic sikky set with AL driveshaft including steering shaft and 1 3/4 headers would come down to?

Comment

$3374 and some change. Not bad for a drop in setup I don't think.

Comment

Sikky kit is much more complete for more money than the garret kit. But, it's less fuss and things to worry about. The high capacity baffled oil pan means that I really don't worry about oil starvation on track. I know the headers will fit and the steering shaft will work with it. It's just nice to know everything is designed to work together.

And that sexy ass drive shaft. hnnnnghhh

Comment

Car is getting painted this weekend, already have the engine and tranny ready for swap, i just need a kit!!!

Comment

Did anyone ever line up a group buy on these kits?

Comment

Due to restrictions, I can't do another group buy.

Comment

Gotcha. I was wondering if anyone lined something up through a vendor in looking back through the thread.

Comment

Sorry to necro bump this.

looking at doing a LS swapped e30 build... once i realized everyone was in the nova area, though maybe someone would be willing to let me check out their sikky setup.

LMK via PM i guess, shooting OP a PM as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X