OEM BMW OBC light bars 25.00 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM BMW OBC light bars 25.00 shipped

Ok check this out....... I found in our shop that we were closing down 6 OBC light bars for the 13 button OBC still in the OEM BMW packaging. Original BMW zus.gehause part#65-81-1-375-461 made in germany that i remember buying like some 10 years ago. I ONLY HAVE 6 OF THEM !!!!!!! THEY ARE GOING FOR $25.00 EACH SHIPPED in the continental U.S. ONLY. These are $100.00 at the dealer folks.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 12-12-2011, 08:49 AM. Reason: LOWERING PRICE
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Bump for serious offers
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice! Bump

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll give you $35 shipped for one!
        The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I will sell them for 60.00 each shipped. I just sold 1 for 60.00 shipped so i will be fair to everyone else. So i have 5 left.
          Last edited by QUKBMER; 10-05-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Wife said to bump

Comment

:yawn:Friday morning bump

Comment

Bump i know you guys need these things !!!!! LOL

Comment

bump new price.;)

Comment

Bump new lower price 50.00 shipped in continental U.S. ;) O.E.M. BMW PARTS HERE !!!!!!! :hitler:

Comment

Bump:D

Comment

bump :twisted:

Comment

bump again.45.00 shipped

Comment

I have 5 left !!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know if you know this but another forum member is selling these with led bulbs, so they will never burn out, for $25. I thought my offer to you was a good one!
                              The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Working...
                              X