1989 325i 4 door automatic SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i 4 door automatic SOLD

For sale is a 1989 325i 4 door automatic, 140k. Runs great. Clean title. Just replaced the timing belt and valve cover gasket 6 months ago. Tires in great shape. Interior is tan and clean. Dash have one small crack by the vin tag. All windows, lights, cluster, and central lock works. Last time it passed smog was in Feb 2017. I have paper to proof it. I will re-smog again if agreed on the asking price, $2600. Will included completed manual swap parts.

The car have ST sway bars, intrax lowering springs, IE billet rear sway bar mount kit, sparco torino bucket driver seat w/ edge rail & slider, powerflex diff mount and a 3.73 lsd diff. Z3 antenna base and working cassette/radio with code.

AC components in engine bay have been removed. Clutch fan removed as well (using aux fan w/ 88c fan switch to cool motor, doesn't over heat). Paint is faded. Could used a valve adjustment. It leaks a little of oil from camshaft seal, not enough to add oil until next oil change (I have brand new seal I will include with the sale).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mr.vang; 06-25-2017, 02:36 PM.
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Where is the car located, I may be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
      Where is the car located, I may be interested

Sacramento, CA

Comment

I'll be in Ontario from the 1st-15th , if your confident that the car would make the drive back to co and could be somewhat Flexible on price I could definitely have some interest in the car

sigpic

Comment

I'll be in Ontario from the 1st-15th , if your confident that the car would make the drive back to co and could be somewhat Flexible on price I could definitely have some interest in the car

I can't guarantee anything since its an old car, so anything can happen. I drove it everywhere since I got the car and have yet to let me stranded. Farest I drove with this car is 2 hours away and 2 hours back.

If you are down for the drive, I can do $2100 w/o the mtech 1 steering wheel and with the 4 spoke instead. I'm taking a lost but I really need to get rid of the car since I just bought a 2017 gti. I already canceled the insurance so in 30 days dmv will void the registration if there is no insurance on file.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
            I can't guarantee anything since its an old car, so anything can happen. I drove it everywhere since I got the car and have yet to let me stranded. Farest I drove with this car is 2 hours away and 2 hours back.

If you are down for the drive, I can do $2100 w/o the mtech 1 steering wheel and with the 4 spoke instead. I'm taking a lost but I really need to get rid of the car since I just bought a 2017 gti. I already canceled the insurance so in 30 days dmv will void the registration if there is no insurance on file.

Congrats on the MK7 purchase, there fun cars, I own a mk5 R32, I definitely could be interested!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the MK7 purchase, there fun cars, I own a mk5 R32, I definitely could be interested!

Thanks. I'm loving it so far. Let me know if you do want it.

Comment

Bump. Obo, need it gone.

Comment

California is coming up for me so we will see

sigpic

Comment

Working...