Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red lowered late model 4dr (HIDs and clear front turn signals maybe?) followed me down the I5 south>405 South exit and then raced off weaving in and out of traffic. I had my hood off breaking in a cam.
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Lowered red sedan with chrome kidneys and black trunk lip, 405 north at 85th yesterday. You passed and we exchanged hellos. Nice ride man.

Comment

@alki

Lots of E30s at Alki. 2 stock verts, red early (I want your interior) and white late model. White with gold BBS RS (style) and breyton skirts. Also waved at a very notable red E21.
        1990 BMW 325i Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Toadleg View Post
          [ATTACH]67356[/ATTACH]
          off evergreen way at my gym when I walked out
          thats Paul, r3v: Airplanebuilder.

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
          http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
          Few pictures:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Originally posted by Toadleg View Post
            [ATTACH]67356[/ATTACH]
            off evergreen way at my gym when I walked out
            I've been spotted! I usually go to the gym on my black taco truck but it got angry one day and blew the catalytic converter open from all the rage so I drove my e30 for a week, the wheels aren't done yet...

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Two guys in a stock-looking (ride height, bottlecaps) black 4dr late model in Bellevue NE 8th. Revved past me... trying to race or just saying hi?
              1990 BMW 325i Coupe

Comment

Blonde lady in a modestly lowered red sedan with rear tinted windows and a red trunk lip. 132nd in front of Juanita Elementary this morning.

Comment

Red early model guy driving with lady, sorry I creepily stalked you down 196! Car looked clean!

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Saw an older dude tonight in downtown Bothell...alpine (don't recall sedan or coupe) early model on bottle caps. Pretty stock looking, but a very clean ride. I got a chuckle because the guy filled the entire front of the car. Made a small e30 look even smaller. Keep on rollin' bud.

Comment

Saw a red coupe with tinted tail lights buying coffee at a stand

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Spotted a dark grey four door 318 on the track at The Ridge today.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                          Spotted a dark grey four door 318 on the track at The Ridge today.
                          That was me!
                          1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Great driving. Here you are at turn 8

Comment

Thanks! It was a lot of fun even in the pouring rain. Were you out at turn 8 all day?
                              1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

All day on Saturday, turn 13 for the endurance race Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X