how many bagged E30`s here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good ..if i can sell mine i will look into 16 inch wheels
    sigpic www.camberwears.com Team16Niss-Meguiars-Underground Grafix -Mediagearbox

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodlincoln View Post
      Yea. It took me two days to cut, shave, and trim the rear quarters so they miss the wheel by barely a razor.

Mitch, you are right about 16"'s. but when was the last time you saw a E30 on iforged wheels??
      didnt white325is have those same wheels on his bagged vert?
      www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
      2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Here's mine.
        RIP
        Photo By: D.Tek

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlevy7 View Post
          didnt white325is have those same wheels on his bagged vert?
          Those are his wheels and his air set up. Lol. He did the M50 swap and everything else. He's the man!!

Comment

Lordy. If I wasn't such a hater on bags, I would need to get some for myself. I couldn't justify replacing my amazing coilovers for bags....
            Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
            That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
            Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
            no fat dudes. car will scrape
            Originally posted by Ryann
            Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
              Lordy. If I wasn't such a hater on bags, I would need to get some for myself. I couldn't justify replacing my amazing coilovers for bags....
              Same here, I would love a bagged vert. Bags are not suited for track events IMO.
              Last edited by F34R; 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

How do you guys find the handling with bags? Im finishing up my m50 swap and then suspension is my next project and I've been leaning towards bags.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

handling is pretty good as long as its not too low.

from what ive seen 24v and bags seem too go together. i was m50, soon ill be obd1 m52 with cams
                  www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                  2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Awesome. Anybody have pictures of there rear bag setups once installed? I think I've looked over white325is' how to about 100 times and I still can't seem to figure it out properly.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                      Same here, I would love a bagged vert. Bags are not suited for track events IMO.
                      Blah blah blah is what I hear when you speak. Do you ever search anything?

Ride along with Brian Vinson in the Air Lift Performance Subaru STi during the 2012 Grassroots Motorsports Magazine Ultimate Track Car Challenge. This Topsp...

When you're done watching it. Look up a few more videos. And then read some and come back and let us all know what you think..

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                        Blah blah blah is what I hear when you speak. Do you ever search anything?

When you're done watching it. Look up a few more videos. And then read some and come back and let us all know what you think..
                        I still think bags are for show/daily. Air ride cannot respond to tracking like a proper valved static setup. JOM and other "coilovers" are for just looks. I would rather have ORT bags than that shit. I don't deny that bags have come light years ahead. I don't see why you got so offended from my comment. You don't track, you just do low offset wheels and shows. Still think your Sepang was the best looking bagged e30.

Already commented on it:

"Bagged will never replace static suspension systems. Air ride is for show, as seen by the 26th place with 520whp...should have gone Ground Control =D
                        GeneralF34R 3 hours ago"

I could be wrong, car makes it possible, driver makes it happen.
                        Last edited by F34R; 08-09-2012, 09:31 PM.

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Could someone create a sticky for this?? I would actually like to see how and where on bag setups and who to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by jizo View Post
                            Could someone create a sticky for this?? I would actually like to see how and where on bag setups and who to go to.
                            Suspension section, then use the 'search' function. You will find plenty of info and where to buy from. I know Open Road Tuning makes a kit for the e30. Best route if you want bags.

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

This
                              Originally posted by jizo View Post

Comment

moar please side shoot!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X