Classifieds Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panjo View Post
    If you 'Edit/Close' a listing on Panjo, the forum thread will be updated/marked as closed as well. Unfortunately, it is not backwards compatible.
    The admin team occasionally has to remove for sale threads. When that happens it's usually because the thread doesn't conform to the requirements posted here. If/when that occurs going forward, you may end up with a derelict thread on Panjo with no corresponding forum thread.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      The admin team occasionally has to remove for sale threads. When that happens it's usually because the thread doesn't conform to the requirements posted here. If/when that occurs going forward, you may end up with a derelict thread on Panjo with no corresponding forum thread.
      If you don't already have it, I can permit r3vlimited moderator permissions on Panjo for you and the mod team. 'Closing/Deleting' the listing on Panjo as a mod will mark it as unavailable and/or remove the content from the forum.

Comment

^ I was saying mine went through okay. So if others had problems maybe they didn't check the box at the bottom linking their ad to r3v

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Our QA team is currently investigating what might be causing this issue as it appears that the behavior is inconsistent. Thank you for your patience. If anyone has insights or steps they took that led to a thread duplication, reach out to me at brian.lee@panjo.com. We hope to expedite a fix ASAP.

Another example. Based on the times they were posted, I wouldn't think these are the result of a double-click.

Comment

Another example. Based on the times they were posted, I wouldn't think these are the result of a double-click.

Can you send me the links to the subforums where this is occurring frequently to me at brian.lee@panjo.com?

Comment

The ones I've noted have all been in the Cars For Sale subforum, the link is:

...which is also in the screenshot.

Comment

The ones I've noted have all been in the Cars For Sale subforum, the link is:

...which is also in the screenshot.
                Got it. I just took a look and it doesn't seem to be happening consistently. I will actively monitor that subforum and notify the QA team that this may still be occurring on certain occasions. Thanks!

Comment

This whole thing is a PITA. Too bad, this was the best forum to buy and sell parts. I gave up trying to post my parts for sale. Watch this classified section die out like Bimmerforums.

Comment

Originally posted by SchwarzM3 View Post
                    This whole thing is a PITA. Too bad, this was the best forum to buy and sell parts. I gave up trying to post my parts for sale. Watch this classified section die out like Bimmerforums.

Yep. I'm done posting new things for sale will only sell my fabrics. Using the old threads before the pancrap

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Any update on the file size limitation? I decided to give Panjo another shot, both here and with Bimmerforums, I can upload my pics fine when using Panjo with Bimmerforums but I still can't here. I presumably have to open up photoshop and shrink each image down still?
                      sigpic
                      1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

I'm trying to offer something up.. $40
                        After panjo fees and shipping I'm left with $26!?

Comment

After Panjo fees you'd be left with $37.20, so it sounds like you need to increase your asking price so shipping isn't taking 25% of it.

Comment

PM me or shoot us an email at support@panjo.com with your Panjo username and I'll manually connect and get that sorted out for you! I am investigating with our QA team what might be impacting connections. Thanks for your understanding :)
                            Same issue: not connecting, very efficient system.

Thanks
                            B
                            Last edited by smellthebeans; 03-09-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Just signed up with Panjo to create a FS thread on this forum and another. What a PITA. Can we please go back to the old method?

Buyers and sellers who properly use PayPal have plenty of protection and I don't see a need to switch. If Panjo allows sellers to reject payment, contact buyers, and arrange for payment via another method, how is that any safer than before?
                              Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
                              '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
                              Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
                              1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
                              Check us out
                              Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by smellthebeans View Post
                                Same issue: not connecting, very efficient system.

Thanks
                                B
                                I've just connected your accounts for you, you can see this change under 'Verifications' here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/113228/smellthebeans. Now every time you create a listing on Panjo, a thread will be automatically generated for you in the classifieds!

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Comment

Working...
                                X