Blunttech AEM X-Series Wideband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blunttech AEM X-Series Wideband

I wanted to offer up a limited time R3V only deal for an AEM X- SERIES Wideband UEGO Controller #30-0300

We're calling it an open box item. We opened the box and took pictures of it. Then it went back into the box. So it is as new as it gets and comes complete with SAVINGS!!!!!!! MAP pricing means I can't advertise it for sale below $259.98. Act fast, as this guy is going up everywhere on Wednesday. Shoot an email to DealinDave@blunttech.com if you want to put your name on it.

SOLD

The 30-0300 features-
    • X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers
    • Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
    • Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
    • Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
    • 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
    • Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
    • 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
    • Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
    • Auto dimming feature
    • User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
    • Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (gauge only, silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)

Complete info available here X-Series Wideband UEGO
    Last edited by DealinDave@Blunttech.com; 04-25-2016, 07:43 AM.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Email sent!

Comment

SOLD! Thanks again!

Comment

I know it sold, but I have a stupid question. Will one of these work if I have ms2, with a 3.57 board? I know nothing, but this seems like it would work, and apparently is the fastest on the market right now.
        Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 01-17-2017, 12:45 PM.
        Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Yes sir these will be compatible with MS2. Let me know if you want to grab one and I'll take care of you!

Comment

Working...
          X