Spacer Noob Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacer Noob Questions.

I am finally looking at wheels guys! Oh joyous days! I just have a few questions in regards to spacers and such.

I am looking at 16x8.25 et25. So I'm guessing 10mm/15mm front/rear. When I buy spacers I know that the spacer meeting hub diameter has to be 57.1, so do I have to buy hub-centric rings to mate the wheel to the spacer perfectly? As in buying spacers and hubcentric rings??

Will this clear factory struts?

I found a pretty fresh look I hope...

Bore on the wheel is 78.1 if I recall correctly.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Just to bump this and clarify my questions.

This is how I assume I will have to run my set-up.

From the Hub > Spacers > Hub-Centric Rings > Wheels > Extended Lugs???

Or do I need the rings?
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I figured it out. I will have to had centric rings to the mix. Now my hope is that the bolts fit in the wheels...
      20% Accurate

Comment

Working...
      X