No announcement yet.

Premium Sound upgrade kit feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As in closing the company, we just cant seem to keep all the plates spinning well enough.

6 years of poverty is just to much for Justin and I to deal with

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      As in closing the company, we just cant seem to keep all the plates spinning well enough.

6 years of poverty is just to much for Justin and I to deal with
      That's a real shame... I'm glad I already got my enclosure and all the accompanying parts. It's sad to see a quality production go under.

Comment

Originally posted by DJNikonn View Post
        That's a real shame... I'm glad I already got my enclosure and all the accompanying parts. It's sad to see a quality production go under.
        Thank you, I wish I knew what to do about it.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

:(

I wanted to get a lukebox for my e46M in a few months :(

Any chance you'll make one more???
          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
          Originally posted by roguetoaster
          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post

I wanted to get a lukebox for my e46M in a few months :(

Any chance you'll make one more???
            Our jigs got destroyed in a little flood at the last location, and all of the specs were on a hard drive that died in 2014. I no longer have the proper measurements for the E46, and I have no car available to test with, so it's pretty unlikely at this point, but who knows.

Sorry!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

I love my e3010, best mod for the car IMO
              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
              Originally posted by roguetoaster
              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I'm very sad to see you've closed shop just as I am getting my first e30. Will you make the crossover specs/schematic available (or for sale)?

Comment

Do you still have a set or two of the LPCN's available? An earlier post said you have two left. I would love to buy at least one pair right now

I have your E3010 and as DER E30 said above I think it is one of the best mods in my car. I am sorry to hear you guys have to close up shop. I wish you luck in your future endeavors!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                  1986 325
                  1988 325is 2.7 Stroker

Comment

We are hoping to do one last run of PCNs, but we are going to need deposits from about a dozen people or more to do it

Closing SOON!

Comment

We are hoping to do one last run of PCNs, but we are going to need deposits from about a dozen people or more to do it
                      I hope it can come to fruition. Do you plan on using this thread or creating a new thread for signing up?
                      1986 325
                      1988 325is 2.7 Stroker

Comment

Any updates on this... looking for a pair of Local PCNs

Comment

Working...
                        X