X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    Herp a der derp..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...newstopstories

I thought conservatives understood economics? Well, at least the ones who will be steamrolled by the idiotic border wall do..

Also, I gaurantee if this wall is actually built (which i doubt), the cost will be far higher than the $10-$20 billion that is being talked about.

Didn't most economists and advisors put it at ~35-40b?

Cant wait to pay extra tax for that!
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      are you a musician?
      WTF does that have to with anything?

So unless you're a director you can't comment on films now?

STFU
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^^

Only willing to pay taxes for shit "I" approve of, for 800 please Alex.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          ^^

republicans.txt

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^^

That's my point - it seems none of the Republicans who are affected by this (and understand what border tariffs will do to trade and their economy) actually want to pay for it. Because they know it's obviously a stupid idea that will cost far more than the administration is saying.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I heard walls actually work, ask the Chinese, heard their wall kept the mongols out 100%.
              willschnitz

Comment

The Berlin wall worked out pretty well too.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I think we all truly know how this wall is gonna go, It will become a huge controversy, ending with a 100-500 foot stretch somewhere in texas with an everlasting construction zone around it, never to be completed after that stretch ends up costing something ridiculous like 1b on its own. Just like every time one of these ideas comes up.

Its a gigantic waste of money, illegals are not the problem politicians are convincing you they are.
                  willschnitz

Comment

30 foot wall.. 30 foot ladder... The wall is a waste of time and money, and it's not going to work.

But hey, at least he's doing what he said he was going to do
                    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                    Q
                    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Personally, I'm going to invest in ladder and tunnel machine manufacturers. ;)

I already owned the pipeline companies.. may as well make the best of it right?
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        I think we all truly know how this wall is gonna go, It will become a huge controversy, ending with a 100-500 foot stretch somewhere in texas with an everlasting construction zone around it, never to be completed after that stretch ends up costing something ridiculous like 1b on its own. Just like every time one of these ideas comes up.

Its a gigantic waste of money, illegals are not the problem politicians are convincing you they are.
                        clearly 11 million illegal aliens are not a probelm
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

does the wall make those 11 million illegal immigrants leave the country? how will you remove them? will you join a posse and go door to door?

Comment

They're not, the people who get away with paying them are. Those people can actually be held accountable.

Comment

There will probably be so many tunnels, the wall will end up collapsing
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                I heard walls actually work, ask the Chinese, heard their wall kept the mongols out 100%.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X