Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17x9 et22 will these fit the rear of an e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17x9 et22 will these fit the rear of an e30?

Will these fit the rear of an e30? No coil overs to adjust camber. I also read that you can't roll the e30 rear fenders.
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    Will these fit the rear of an e30? No coil overs to adjust camber. I also read that you can't roll the e30 rear fenders.

Where did you read that?

Comment

LOLOL, can't roll the fenders of an E30? I'll put money on it that 75% of R3V members have rolled their fenders by virtue of a baseball bat.
      Recent Rebranding!!
      Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
      E30 SM62/S62
      E30 M60 V8
      E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
      Instagram.com/garageaholic
      Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
        LOLOL, can't roll the fenders of an E30? I'll put money on it that 75% of R3V members have rolled their fenders by virtue of a baseball bat.
        End of a racing jack handle

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by funfgan View Post
          end of a racing jack handle
          this.
          1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

I read in a couple of treads that rears have seam sealers and aren't welded so it couldn't be done, however I'm sure I'm wrong. I know nothing of rolling fenders. Anyone with opinoins on the wheels fitting? or testimonies?
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

You can roll the rears just fine. Make sure theres no shit stuck in the lip or sever rust before you start

Comment

Also im running 17x9et10 in the rear. Itll have more to do with tire size and ride hieght than anything, the wheels themselves wont hit.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                  I read in a couple of treads that rears have seam sealers and aren't welded so it couldn't be done, however I'm sure I'm wrong. I know nothing of rolling fenders. Anyone with opinoins on the wheels fitting? or testimonies?
                  That would be correct, but rolling isn't the issue, it's the pulling.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I have 17x9 et 25 wheels in the rear of a late model e30 with a slight fender roll and they fit fine.

Comment

the height of your car and tire size will be the deciding factors. A roll is unavoidable either way.

Taylor
                      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

You can roll even with the seam sealer. Its just not optimal. Scrape or wire wheel it out and then roll pancake flat. That wil be $5 kind sir.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is View Post
                          I have 17x9 et 25 wheels in the rear of a late model e30 with a slight fender roll and they fit fine.
                          What did you run up front? What tire size did you run? I know this is old hopefully looking to get info since I plan on a set of 17x9 et 25 wheels all around.

Comment

Would really like to also know what tires y'all ran, getting a pair of 17x9 et 25. Would appreciate the help!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X