Max399

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max399

Fast transaction, great communication, wouldn't hesitate to buy from this user again.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Max was great communication, fast transaction, gave me tracking number quick. It was packaged very well. I would do business with him again any time.:-D
    Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

I bought 5lug hub adapters from Max. The parts seem to be well made/machined. Got the package in a pretty reasonable time, considering the box had to go about 3,000 miles to get to my house :D

I'd say it's safe to buy from Max and assume that the products are quality.

Comment

Great transaction, good communication and very quick shipping. Don't let the location deter you! 8^)

Wish I could say the same for the guy I had the rest of the parts lined up from 8^(
        My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
        4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Bought a Euro clock from Max and was one of the easiest transactions ever. Shipping was faster than some in-state orders. A recommended seller in my book!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Great service, always keeping you updated. Best out of country guy to work with. I am very pleased with the spindle selves and caliper adapter I bought from him. I would buy over and over again!

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
            http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

Awesome seller! Quick shipping. Product is as described...sorry for the extremely late feedback....somehow I.never saw your message

Comment

Great product (5 Lug Kit)! Great communication! Thanks!

Comment

Great communication and fast shipping! No complaints here.
                  Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Max is a great guy to buy parts from. Quick shipping, great packaging, clear communication. I would definitely buy parts from him again. :)
                    Victor
                    Rides...
                    E30 325i - 1990
                    F30 328i - 2014 (DD)
                    F25 X3 - 2016 (Family car)
                    1974 - 2002 (The ruler of the stable) SOLD

Comment

Thanks bro, problem free transaction and couldn't get any better communication. Purchased 5 lug adapters

Comment

Great seller!!

Top notch, great seller. Euro clock was in better condition than described, super fast shipping.
                        Would not hesitate to buy from again.
                        THANKS!!

Stan

Comment

MtechII steering wheel was in great shape, easy transaction, will do business again.

Comment

Pretty much my go to guy in Europe. All the previous posters describe how awesome he is. 10/10

,Diego Ochoa

Comment

Fast shipping, perfect description. Thanks again Max

Comment

Working...
                              X