No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe to say I can join in on this thread now, just picked up this super clean 07, really like it, ignore the grandpas camper shell, will be gone soon, as well as the wheels, stoked!

Comment

Cool thread, I had an 80 series right after the 90 cabrio left, loved it. Have a 4Runner now.

Heres the back of it bringing my new to me '92 cabrio home last Saturday.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

May as well post up mine! I've had this thing for years, dead reliable, love this thing. 2003 4Runner V8 Limited. Bilstein 5100's, MOOG springs, Flowmaster exhaust, FJ wheels plasti-dipped and 275k KMS

Unimpressed girlfriend in the passenger seat who would kill me if she knew this pic got posted on the web muahaha

Last edited by E30-Ellerman; 03-28-2017, 11:27 PM.
        2016 F-150
        1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Love this.

Comment

I really want to do a livery with those TRD colors when my truck is cool.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              I really want to do a livery with those TRD colors when my truck is cool.
              You and me both.

Comment

Anybody have a 3rd gen parts vehicle sitting around?

I need a steering rack, and don't want to spend $500 on new. Then again I don't want to spend $350 on aftermarket just to have to replace the inner tie rods with Toyota in a year and be up to the same price.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Anybody have a 3rd gen parts vehicle sitting around?

I need a steering rack, and don't want to spend $500 on new. Then again I don't want to spend $350 on aftermarket just to have to replace the inner tie rods with Toyota in a year and be up to the same price.
                  Yeah, I have a third gen parts truck. It's a 97 limited. I don't know how quickly I will have time to pull the rack though.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    Love this.
                    Too cool!

Comment

Swapped in some Denso Iridium Long Life's into the 1gr-fe. Turns out it prefers proper gaps to two different types of plugs with gaps from .06-.1....

Comment

I'm going to look at an 07 4runner Sport today with only 64k miles. Apparently it might be sold before I get there. This will be about the third time this has happened. How many people could possibly be looking to buy 4th gen 4runners?
                        1989 325i S50 swapped
                        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Back when I had my track car, I flew from Tulsa to Austin to buy the exact 4Runner I wanted.

'07 V8 Limited 4WD without XREAS or rear air.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Back when I had my track car, I flew from Tulsa to Austin to buy the exact 4Runner I wanted.

'07 V8 Limited 4WD without XREAS or rear air.
                            I've tried that method too. I was planning to fly out to Jacksonville, FL and it sold right before I bought my plane ticket.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                            1989 325i S50 swapped
                            2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Those V8 4ths are highly prized, and the t4r's hold value very well for what they are. Anyone wanting a V8 (and dont want a GX ) or cant really afford a 5th gen are looking at the 4ths
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

The other people pushed their appointment back. I got first dibs on it now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                                1989 325i S50 swapped
                                2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Working...
                                X