No announcement yet.

The Official Blunttech Deals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I placed an order on a Thursday afternoon and had my control arms and turn signal lenses in hand the following afternoon on the east coast. Thank you for the fast processing and shipping!

Comment

I sent you a PM.
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Dealin' Dave is
        E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Haha thanks Ally. Looking forward to seeing pics of that car on the road!
          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

thanks again for quick responses and shipment. got my car back on the road quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by d_elson0 View Post
              thanks again for quick responses and shipment. got my car back on the road quickly.
              No, thank you Danny! Always happy to help.

Comment

I think I've finally caught up on a backlog of PMs from the long weekend. Thanks again everybody!

Comment

A lot of you follow us on Instagram, but just in case you didn't see it, we are now carrying Kooglewerks products which includes their new iS splitter and E30 spoiler. Each come in a custom built shipping crate and with mounting hardware. Add one of these to your order today!

iS splitter shown with 2002 air dam

Rear duckbill uses the same mounting points as a stock iS spoiler

Make sure you check out the Kooglewerks site and follow @forrest_kooglewerks and @dirkapierre on instagram. Oh and @blunt_tech if you aren't already!

Comment

ah shucks! Thanks for the shout out on my insta handle (@dirkapierre). Very proud to have a hand in creating Kooglewerks products. Even more proud to see those in the community enjoy them.
                    -Pierre
                    1987 535is
                    1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                      ah shucks! Thanks for the shout out on my insta handle (@dirkapierre). Very proud to have a hand in creating Kooglewerks products. Even more proud to see those in the community enjoy them.
                      Absolutely, we are big fans of what you are doing and look forward to see whatever you guys come up with next!

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                        Please make a rear spoiler for the e30 tourings that is slightly longer than the available options. Pretty please
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                        :shock:

Comment

Hey Dave could you pm me price for both front control arms lemforder and both front control arm bushings from a e36m centered. Lemforeder as well. Shipped to 19064

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by grke36m3 View Post
                            Hey Dave could you pm me price for both front control arms lemforder and both front control arm bushings from a e36m centered. Lemforeder as well. Shipped to 19064

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            PM sent

Comment

Quick response to my email and parts in two days!

I found a new parts source!
                              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                                Quick response to my email and parts in two days!

I found a new parts source!
                                Thanks for the love! We always try to get you what you need as fast as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X