Deep Dish Steering Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep Dish Steering Wheels

Is anyone running one of these? I love the MTech wheels but just don't have that kind of $ to throw at a steering wheel (need new tires and electrical bits bad). I was interested mainly because I am 6' and when I get my seat where my legs are comfortable it feels like I have to reach to far for the bottom of the wheel. I have my seat upright I don't ghost ride or anything like that, and my hands reach fine I would just like to lay my elbow in my lap because there are no arm rests. Any info appreciated.
    sigpic87 325E The Honey Badger

Sir,

Ghost riding, as in one who would ghost ride his whip, involves exiting the vehicle while still in gear and while out of the car partake in a dance.

What you mentioned is simply sitting or riding in any automobile. If it has a seat, a real gangster would have it leaned as far as the rear seat bench allows. If it needs a name, refer to it as leaned back. Thought it should go without saying.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Sorry my "Gangsta" is a little rusty and I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just curious about the steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        Ghost riding, as in one who would ghost ride his whip, involves exiting the vehicle while still in gear and while out of the car partake in a dance.

There are tears in my eyes :rofl:

--Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Fix the electrical and get new tires. Save up for a Nardi Classic. 360mm. Great wheel
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

I had a problem: my legs were rubbing against the bottom of the steering wheel, when getting in and out of the car and especially the left leg while going on and off the clutch pedal <-> footrest.

Also I need a big 38cm wheel, cause no power steering.

Got a 1 piece aluminum hub with a slightly bigger offset + a 6cm spacer for a MOMO wheel. The wheel itself is not deep-dish, just a regular offset.
            My transaction feedback on r3vlimited :):Clickety click

Comment

Thx all, I will check out the spacer and momo and the nardi wheel.

Comment

Working...
              X