Scammer alert:"miller"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scammer alert:"miller"

I had a WTB add and just got a message from "MILLER". Zero post count and just created account this month and sent a generic very craigslistey reminiscent scammey sounding message. So obviously a scam. How unfortunate that this scum lurks on our sites. Heads up everyone.

"MILLER" <-- Beware of this D Bag

yea we alll get them, PM a mod, so they can gotten rid of

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Looking at his profile and doing a IP lookup, I'm not totally convinced this guy is a scammer. I sent a pm to him and waiting on the reply.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yeah, I've gotten low post count people lately purchasing parts. And they seemed kinda scam-a-liscious, but I gave them the benefit of a doubt and they came through just fine..

As long as they send money through PayPal, and are happy with the part they are getting, I don't care if they can barely master the english language and have post count of 1.

It's a world economy and I'm sure I slaughter the German language when I buy stuff through the German sites. I do the same thing, copy and paste from Google translate..
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I heard from the guy, he has no common sense or is a scammer. I just banned him as a scammer and IP banned also.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
          X