Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doorman View Post
    Smelling good may need to NOT be overlooked.......a "double bag"/lights off can help with most of the rest.

Not sure how nose plugs would stay on during fornication!
    doggy style! that way your nose is far removed from the heat of battle.....and as a side benefit, you don't have to look at her horse face. lol

hopefully, she washed her ass in the last week or two...
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
      Not sure how nose plugs would stay on during fornication!
      You just have to breathe through your mouth! That helps tons! Alternatively, you could cover her in the cheapest AXE body spray you can find.... Deee-lish.

Also, the only good I see coming from this is a potential decline in prostate health, and a very irritable you.

PS: What do you call a cow who's jerkin it in a field?
      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
        PS: What do you call a cow who's jerkin it in a field?

A large Jamaican woman with an affinity for spicy chicken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          doggy style! that way your nose is far removed from the heat of battle.....and as a side benefit, you don't have to look at her horse face. lol

hopefully, she washed her ass in the last week or two...

On my way to work this morning...
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
            A large Jamaican woman with an affinity for spicy chicken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            No! BEEF STROGANOFF

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

There's a lady in my neighborhood that drives a prius. The license plate says "HOTMAMA" and there's a bumper sticker that says "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair"

Saw another bumper sticker the other day with a picture of Michigan's upper peninsula and the caption "It's not the size of your peninsula, it's how you use it."

Oh, and failed the challenge already
              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                ...and there's a bumper sticker that says "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair"
                There was this super annoying girl who used to work at my old workplace... She was overweight, had a base model newish fiesta with every alternating bodyline crease painted with flat black plastidip, a million pointless stickers in the rear window, and the big transformers logo on the back. She also had that damn sticker... Cringeworthy.

Long story short, she quit and went to work up north, ended up hating it and quit, moved back here and works as a baggage handler or something now. Maybe I'm a bad person for thinking it, but it seems fitting.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                  Oh, and failed the challenge already
                  Wow, quality attempt, three days in. When someone tries the no E30 challenge and makes it three years they're doing okay.

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                  I'm a bad person for thinking it, but it seems fitting.
                  Probably.

Comment

@flyboy: earlier today one of my work buddies and I were looking at flightaware.com and chatting about it. There was an AA A321 doing 676mph on its way from DFW to CLT, so that got us wondering... what is the (commercial) airplane equivalent of "hooning?"
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

did you happen to catch the altitude?

honestly, the airplane has "foqua". (flight operations quality assurance). there are thousands of sensors on the plane that basically tell on you if parameters are exceeded. flap overspeed, exceeding a certain bank angle, not having the aircraft fully configured below 1000' on approach, going faster than 250 knots below 10,000ft are just a few examples. there are literally thousands of measurements.

it really takes the fun out of goofing off. the last thing any of us wants is to do a carpet dance in the chief pilot's office.

years ago, i flew cargo in old lear jets. boxes don't complain and there are no sensors to tell what the aircraft has been doing. some of the guys i flew with did some really crazy shit.

there is a huge difference in the mentality of cargo pilots compared to airline pilots.

since the plane in your example is heading west to east, it probably had perhaps 80-120 knots of jet stream in its favor. maximum mach on a bus is .82. no one flies it that fast because a little turbulence would cause an overspeed. this would be followed by a very sudden pitch up motion by the autopilot.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

IIRC it was at 35000 feet. Do you say "angels 35" on commercial flights or is that just an Air Force thing?
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

honestly, i don't even know what that is. i tried to google it and came up snake eyes.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            honestly, the airplane has "foqua".
                            Similar sort of shit in the fling-wing world. We had a lot of instances exceeding max rotor torque and max all up weight(which is like 35000lbs iirc), but I don't think the pilots get shit for it... Just need engineering to document the occurrence and prescribe action.

Usually an inspection isn't even required until well over the actual limits(like 120% of max), so it makes you wonder what sort of safety factor is there.

Comment

I took a plane ride once :)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I feel like a nerd for reading someone's boost control code(trying to learn how to do the thing) and realizing that their 25 lines of if/else statements could have been done in 3 lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X