The Garagistic App is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Garagistic App is here

We are proud to announce the Garagistic APP release. This is a functioning Beta version. We invite you to give it a shot and let us know what you think. To celebrate the release we will also be doing 20%-50% off some of the best products we have to offer including:

Adjustable and reinforced Sub-frames
    Stainless Steel brake lines
    Strut bars
    Poly bushings
    Motor swap wiring harness adapters
    Reinforced rear trailing arms
    Secondary diff mount
    Rear poly shiftier bushings
    Seat brackets

We will also be using the app to release a pre-order on LSX e30 kit, shift knobs, OEM parts, Front licence plate delete plugs, shift boots, antenna repair kits and a few more new items.

How to get 20-50% off:
    When the app opens for the first time it will ask you would like to receive notifications from the app. To receive our app exclusive deals you MUST select yes. This is the only way to know about app exclusive deals as well as participate in our 7 day APP release sale. We will put 3-4 items on the sale for 7 days! The app will notify you when these items go on sale. In case you miss one, they will be under "notifications" in the menu. So you never miss a deal.

Instructions on downloading app can be found here:
    INTRODUCING the Garagistic app The Garagistic app is a mobile app that runs on both Apple and Android devices. App users will get to experience a whole new buying experience. Once you sign up, you will get the convenience of the Garagistic website with faster checkout. Download links: Android Version here. Apple Versio

Last edited by garagistic; 05-01-2017, 02:24 PM.

Nice
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

We will start the first sale today. Make sure you download the app to know about it!

Comment

A little off topic, but do you have pictures of the reinforcement bits installed, or a guide to placement? Couldn't find one on the webpage. I haven't torn into my E30 yet, so just from looking it's not obvious where/how they would fit.

Comment

So the app had some glitch issues and we were at SEMA and couldnt fix the issues remotly. So you can still download the app and the coupons are still active. Coupons will only work through the app. Here they are:

DAY ONE:
          20% BMW E30 PAIR OF REINFORCED REAR CONTROL ARMS- E30RCA
          50% POWER STEERING DELETE BLOCK- POWASTEER
          30% STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES- STAINLESS
          50% E30 BOOSTER DELETE BRACKET- BOOSTER

DAY TWO:
          30% E30 TRANSMISSION SWAP BRACE- TBRACE
          20% E30 STRUT BRACE- RIGID
          10% E30 X-BRACE- XBRACE

DAY THREE:
          20% E30 ADJUSTABLE REAR SUBFRAME CONVERSION- RSUBFRAME
          20% DIFFERENTIAL STUD KIT - DIFFSTUDS
          25% E30 COMPLETE POLYURETHANE SUSPENSION KIT- FULLPOLY
          50% REAR POLY CARRIER SHIFTER BUSHING- POLY

DAY FOUR:
          20% E30 COMPLETE CHASSIS REINFORCEMENT KIT- E30REIN
          50% E30 M20 HD RUBBER MOTOR MOUNTS AND TRANS SET- HDMOUNTS
          30% ANTENNA DELETE PLUG - E30, E36, E28, Z3- 30PLUG
          20% BRASS BRAKE ATE CALIPER GUIDE BUSHING SET- ATEBRASS

DAY FIVE:
          30% E30 RACING SEAT FLOOR MOUNT ADAPTERS- TRACKSEATS
          30% E30 DSSR SELECTOR ROD -DSSR

Comment

Been trying to use the coupon for some rear subframe adjuster kit but keeps saying it's invalid. Not too clear on the dates, maybe I'm early?

edit: waited a day to see if I was off and it's still saying the same thing "warning coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit"

Has anyone had success with the codes?
            Last edited by iXguido; 11-09-2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Not able to use the codes, anyway to use these?

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
                Been trying to use the coupon for some rear subframe adjuster kit but keeps saying it's invalid. Not too clear on the dates, maybe I'm early?

edit: waited a day to see if I was off and it's still saying the same thing "warning coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit"

Has anyone had success with the codes?
                THere no coupon for the camber and toe kits. The coupon is for a complete subframe. Is this what you are trying to buy?

Originally posted by graphik View Post
                Not able to use the codes, anyway to use these?
                What products did you want to use them on?

Comment

Ok my bad I think I misunderstood the description. I wanted the camber and toe kits.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                    THere no coupon for the camber and toe kits. The coupon is for a complete subframe. Is this what you are trying to buy?

What products did you want to use them on?
                    I tried to purchase the e30 strut bar.

Comment

When I go to notifications page to see the sale items I get an error icon.
                      sigpic
                      Steve Corbett
                      1983 528E Scrapped
                      1983 528E Sold
                      1984 745I
                      1984 325E - Sold
                      1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
                      1989 325I Zinno
                      1988 635CSI

Comment

do the discounts come in on the day's after you've downloaded the app or are they days after the app has released?

Comment

Holy shit. Just ordered from you yesterday. And now I see this? Goddamnit.

Comment

Hey we got a few people who PMd us that they are not getting notifications. To get the notifications (including our black friday announcements) you must be logged in:

If you havnt already looked, some of the black friday sale prices are already up here:

Garagistic is your one-stop source to performance BMW parts. From Grip, street, show or drift, we got the parts your BMW needs. We carry BMW parts for your E30, E36, E46, E82, E92 and much more!

Comment

Just a heads up. We will notify app users of a serious discount on x braces tomorrow via the app. If you dont have it, you should! Make sure you download it to be notified.

Comment

Working...
                              X