X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    I spend several months per year riding Europe and
    North Africa
    . You should travel more. The world is not like you think it is. and honestly, the US is where I feel the most in danger when I travel. ;-)
    You're an idiot if you feel more safe in places like Egypt, Libya or Sudan than in the US. Except you likely don't, you just misrepresent the situation so as to justify your nonsensical argument.

Please go ride across Sudan at night and let us know how that goes.

Comment

If you don't feed the troll, he will go away. ;)
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        I can almost guarantee I have seen more of the world than you. The US is a high trust society. People don't have bars on their windows, people don't fear for their lives when they walk to the store. In my 30 years on this Earth, I have never been robbed or attacked while in the US. This is in contrary to most of the rest of the world which is poor and thus a low trust society. People are constantly trying to fuck everybody over in places like South America, Africa, Asia, etc. I was robbed at knife point in Brazil and then again in Chile. I've been pickpocketed another half a dozen times in various places. Europe is nice sure but it's laughable that you're trying to say that North Fucking Africa is safer than the US. Give me a break Lee you can do better than that.
        did you just claim that people in the US don't have bars over their windows? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          did you just claim that people in the US don't have bars over their windows? lol
          He's obviously very well traveled to know that NO ONE in America has bars over their windows.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            Most people don't have bars over their windows, with the exception of bad areas. Not like you would see in, say, South Africa. It's a generalization.

Comment

Working...
            X