No announcement yet.

I just got screwed over big time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have opened up the boxes and looked at everything if the boxes were as chewed up as you described.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      There gonna charge you after they beat them up like that? Thats not very good business imo.
      no, no, they aren't charging me anything for the replacement. BUT, i should have inspected the CV shafts better, I was being careless...

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
      I would have opened up the boxes and looked at everything if the boxes were as chewed up as you described.
      Yeah I should have. Well, live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

Yeah I should have. Well, live and learn.
        Indeed we do. Well at least most of us.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Dang sorry to hear about the problems with napa. In the future you might try northern colorado drive line in Greeley. They have rebuilt axles for 2 of my AWD benzes and i've had great luck with em. Hope you can get everything back up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            The place is CVJ Axles. Too bad they arent open on weekends :(

http://www.cvjaxles.com/index.php
            Hmmm.... interesting. Might have that done when I tear my rear end apart again this winter.

Originally posted by GermanDriver View Post
            Dang sorry to hear about the problems with napa. In the future you might try northern colorado drive line in Greeley. They have rebuilt axles for 2 of my AWD benzes and i've had great luck with em. Hope you can get everything back up and running.
            Also going to stop by there. thanks for the referrals!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              Hmmm.... interesting. Might have that done when I tear my rear end apart again this winter.

Also going to stop by there. thanks for the referrals!
              why not tear it apart when it's warm out?

Comment

'cause there's spirited driving to be done!!
                Originally posted by stoliver54
                Aw, balls.
                FS: assault gear....
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

So i got the replacement CV shaft today, it came in a perfect box, it was packaged perfectly in plastic, and everything was assembled. I should have exchanged the other CV shaft too...

Comment

Soooooo..... You can haz bmw school? I still need to call about a room

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

ot, i really like your screennamesake song, and the reference to Hetfield made me laugh.

that is all thank you, and im happy it all sorted itself out for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        Soooooo..... You can haz bmw school? I still need to call about a room
                        Yes, I can haz BMW school. Just got my CV shaft in last night. Yes, I was lying in two inches of standing water, yes, i got soaked, yes, it sucked. But hopefully now I will pass inspection.

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
                        ot, i really like your screennamesake song, and the reference to Hetfield made me laugh.

that is all thank you, and im happy it all sorted itself out for you.
                        Thank you, its always good to elicit a few laughs. Its also good to hear from another metal head on R3V.

Comment

Working...
                        X