PS4 vs XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    Which was caused by thermal expansion and contraction, and problems with the ball soldering process.

Still, can't claim which is better yet, and even so, my guess is they will both pale in comparison to PC gaming ;-)

I will own both, but the biggest choice for me is which online service friends gravitate towards.

Yup, also a lack of cooling contributed to it massively.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

I am gonna post this in this thread instead of wasting an entire thread to it. I am like for people to play Black Ops 2 (Xbox) tonight and most nights around 10pm. I am tired of playing and not having a team or group that likes to work together or even talk at all. I will be on tonight. My gamer tag is Matt Bimmer with a space in between. Send me a friend request or message.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattBimmer View Post
        I am gonna post this in this thread instead of wasting an entire thread to it. I am like for people to play Black Ops 2 (Xbox) tonight and most nights around 10pm. I am tired of playing and not having a team or group that likes to work together or even talk at all. I will be on tonight. My gamer tag is Matt Bimmer with a space in between. Send me a friend request or message.
        I'd definitely be down! I suck at COD nowadays since I stopped playing regularly but it's always fun in a team!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That's why I want to get some R3V guys together. I don't care about being good or not its just sucks sitting in my living room alone playing listening to 12 years old talking about nothing.
          sigpic

Comment

lol ill get on, even though I barely played black cops 2, team R3v!

Comment

Alright cool. Just shoot me a friend request whenever.
              sigpic

Comment

Get on fags. Jaywood and I are bouts to tear up some Ground War.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

gimmi a gamertag to send a friend request to yo'

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
                    gimmi a gamertag to send a friend request to yo'
                    YaAintGrizzBaby

Edit: And by tear it up I mean get shat on by some guy going 59-0...

Comment

dammit i need to download nuketown

Comment

Haha Lambo. I crappily enough wasn't able to get on. My mom had hospice called in tonight and the whole family had to come to her tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X