Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throttle Buddies, our new YouTube channel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle Buddies, our new YouTube channel.

My friend Andy and I have created a new YouTube page which we should be uploading content on weekly.
    We're titling it Throttle Buddies, gonna be covering cars here in Vegas, and what our friends are up to in the garage.

In this first episode we drop Andys 1jz swap into his e36 m3 chassis.

It's a little rough around the edges but I hope you guys enjoy r3v.

Sick!

Comment

was hoping OP looked more like the dude in his sig pic :/
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
        was hoping OP looked more like the dude in his sig pic :/

Unfortunately not all of us can be that spectacularly beautiful :(

Comment

here's our latest video where we help our friend Will Smith (actually his name lol) convert his Chevy Nova from carbed to EFI with FiTech's 600hp kit.
          hope you all enjoy!

Comment

New episode today!

in this episode we drop Andrew 1jz into his s14 chassis for the first time, the engine bay was just painted by our friend Abdul with plenty of glitter for maximum coolguy-ness.
            It still needs a trans, plenty of other driveline work, and a wiring harness.

this is a good step forward for our friend Andrew, this car has blown up two Nissan KA24DE engines, then he went for a Nissan VH45 swap which the wiring was giving us difficulty, we couldn't get the two separate power banks to spark ignition on each side at the same time. he became frustrated and with much persuading from all of his friends sold the motor and picked up this 1jz.

soon he will be wiring the engine and figuring out his trans/driveline.

Enjoy r3v!

Comment

hi
              first congratulation for your youtube , for new updates of your youtube chennel please search on google , i think google will help you , thank you
              ---------------
              Java Tutorial

Comment

hi
                welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your query sorry for that .
                -----------------
                Java Tutorial

Comment

Working...
                X