Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E34 540i Front Brake Calipers (E24/E28 BBK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 540i Front Brake Calipers (E24/E28 BBK)

Selling two pairs of E34 540i front calipers.

Calipers were both removed from running driving cars. They worked and stopped fine when removed.

$125 shipped per pair in the continental USA.

Inquire for shipping outside the CONUS.

Pics Below:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like mollywatah.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like mollywatah.

bump

Comment

Working...
    X