No announcement yet.

60 cent boneless wings this thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK... I guess beater is a bit harsh. :) shes mine and i know about ever bolt that needs to be replaced

Thanks guys, and I will try to make it as to avoid undo smiting from any omnipotent newborn. LOL

Comment

lol we weren't calling your car the beater. You're gonna have to put some effort into beating our resident beater ;)

Come, eat wings, drink beer (if you can) and change your location to CO :)

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I'm a n00b and would absolutely show up, but I have other crap going on this thursday. And my e30 is in pieces in my garage awaiting its new m52. I'm actually going to have to put plates on my e39 because the temp tag is going to expire before the swap.

free beer at my house for anyone who helps with the swap so I can drive the e30 to the next wings get together...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

wait, but youre in Il.... you illinoitian!

GO PACKERS lolololol.

i kid i kid.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I lived in Wisconsin for a while, I'm a hardcore Packer fan. My family has season tickets!

GO PACK GO!

Comment

.. go packers. GO PACKERS?1?! ...i am buying a Honda ;)

TBH I am defiantly NOT a football fan and if i where it would for sure not be the packers.

Hockey all the way!

Comment

Packers ftw!

Comment

Before I hated them but now that Favre is gone I am indifferent to them.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Anyone wanting to go out tonight, it's my friend's 21st. Everyones welcome really, just gonna go get drunk.. Not too drunk for me tho

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

i would but im broke till friday. like embarrassingly broke.. lol.

and my gf is from Il, i was givin you shit if you were a bears fan, but nvm! lol. i don't care for the packs..
                      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                        I'm a n00b and would absolutely show up, but I have other crap going on this thursday. And my e30 is in pieces in my garage awaiting its new m52. I'm actually going to have to put plates on my e39 because the temp tag is going to expire before the swap.

free beer at my house for anyone who helps with the swap so I can drive the e30 to the next wings get together...
                        i am totally down for beer vs engine swap!
                        Originally posted by stoliver54
                        Aw, balls.
                        FS: assault gear....
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Yes! Beer + Engine swap = good.

Since I'm running on a really tight budget, I have beer but not all the parts for the swap yet. :)

I'm trying to sell some of the m42 + getrag 240 parts to get the money to buy my remaining parts - driveshaft, diff, obd1 harness + 413 ecu...

Comment

So who all is actually coming tonight? I'm in.
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

If traffic/weather cooperates, I'm in.

Comment

if someone is buying, i'm in. lol.
                                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Working...
                                X