No announcement yet.

Co's BMW = FAIL, SCR Performance = WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as Sam and I discovered today, my M3 is in epic need of an alignment. corded star specs in 700mi is BAAAAAAAAAAAD. So, to prevent BimmerHaus from ever getting another dollar of mine, I'm heading up to SCR soon to get an alignment. Will post with results and reviews since I've never gone there before.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Im actually going there right after work for a front toe alignment. (only alignable part on the E30) for like $60.

I trust them with my car.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        I trust them with my car.
        It's amazingly hard to find people that this statement applies to. BimmerHaus and Co's fail, Autosport Wins, SCR no idea but apparently Wins.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I suggested SCR and you said too far, now you're going? I feel hated and left out.. I'm gonna take my wheels and go play on the other side of the playground.

SCR is the only place I'd probably take my car for work I can't do myself... Their rates are good, and Chris does good work. If I had experience at Autosport, I'd comment

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            I suggested SCR and you said too far, now you're going? I feel hated and left out.. I'm gonna take my wheels and go play on the other side of the playground.

SCR is the only place I'd probably take my car for work I can't do myself... Their rates are good, and Chris does good work. If I had experience at Autosport, I'd comment
            They're an option. After talking with Garrett the only other local people aside form BimmerHaus are Tire Source. SCR can corner weight the car too. Since I have pox on Bimmerhaus, SCR or Tire Source are my options.

I Heart Autosport Werks, but they don't have an alignment rig I'm aware of. Need to call them.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm I had a bad experience at Tire Source with the STi... So.... SCR :)

They don't have an alignment rig I'm aware of either, but they quoted me when I called em, but they were like $20 more than SCR, at least....

and where are you talking to Garret, AIM? I haven't talked to him in a long time

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm I had a bad experience at Tire Source with the STi... So.... SCR :)

They don't have an alignment rig I'm aware of either, but they quoted me when I called em, but they were like $20 more than SCR, at least....

and where are you talking to Garret, AIM? I haven't talked to him in a long time
                Hmm, maybe I shouldn't do Tire Source. What'd they do?

I've been texting Garrett.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Gah, I haven't talked to Garret in forever. I think he hates me... /sad panda (no homo)

and Tire Source, it's meh... not worth typing, remind me in person

Comment

Gah, I haven't talked to Garret in forever. I think he hates me... /sad panda (no homo)

and Tire Source, it's meh... not worth typing, remind me in person
                    Will do. Baker tomorrow? Or wings? He's been away at school for all semester, kinda hasn't done anything car related for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah I talked to him before he peaced out and he said he'd be without automotive fun stuff for a while, but school ftw.. Baker or wings also FTW.... Haven't done Baker in a while, and I'm low on funds.... unless u wanna go through with your phone call... We'll see though, we shall converse more on the matter.... Must now consult more of The Reverend

Comment

Yeah I talked to him before he peaced out and he said he'd be without automotive fun stuff for a while, but school ftw.. Baker or wings also FTW.... Haven't done Baker in a while, and I'm low on funds.... unless u wanna go through with your phone call... We'll see though, we shall converse more on the matter.... Must now consult more of The Reverend
                        Ya, I'm a bit broke as well. They don't do the $4 Paulaners anymore either. So annoying.

How was confessional?
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

They don't do the $4 Paulaners anymore?... wtf... Wings would be the ideal route since it's cheaper, but Baker has better food...

Reverend is working me over

Comment

They don't do the $4 Paulaners anymore?... wtf... Wings would be the ideal route since it's cheaper, but Baker has better food...
                            Nope. Wings are only cheaper if you don't get beer. I've ended up spending about the same amount either way.

Reverend is working me over
                            Lawyer up!
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Lawyer up LOL... welcome to USA circa 20th century.. Fuck progress....

I'd end up spending the same amount either way as well..... Wings is less food, so I fill with beer... Baker is a better atmosphere with better food which requires less beer

Comment

Lawyer up LOL... welcome to USA circa 20th century.. Fuck progress....

I'd end up spending the same amount either way as well..... Wings is less food, so I fill with beer... Baker is a better atmosphere with better food which requires less beer
                                Same here. I figure when I go out it'll be $20-$30. So as long as I don't do it all that often I'm fine. Baker's great early in the week when there isn't any live music.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X