No announcement yet.

Mountain! Listen to me, i have an urgent announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad control arms prevent me from taking highways atm... so I am in 303 only mode... sorry guys
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Damnit Luke, you're gonna have to make the trek down eventually

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        Damnit Luke, you're gonna have to make the trek down eventually
        This^^ for sure!
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

dur my bad, i was confusing it with vine street pub.

Comment

Yeah, the father in law lives in Colorado Springs. The E34 is M20 powered (oh yeah baby, 12 valves of fury!) AND a goddamn auto, so the expectation is to find a tiny little turbo to put on it so I can drive to the damn thing to come see you guys.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Did you try to come and then go to the wrong place? Cause that'd suck if you tried to come and didn't come...

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                Yeah, the father in law lives in Colorado Springs. The E34 is M20 powered (oh yeah baby, 12 valves of fury!) AND a goddamn auto, so the expectation is to find a tiny little turbo to put on it so I can drive to the damn thing to come see you guys.
                m20 powered e34.... Instantly thought of What18yahoo.... sry.... Boost is fun at altitude, but not necessary to come.

Comment

Dude, I am old. Shit happens. She will get over it.

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Ben, David, et al. Here is the video that I was telling you about at the pub. Jay (Multiplex) from PA, g3582 turbo S52, c4 rear suspension, tubbed. This thing is bad ass, the acceleration I was talking about is at like 2:20.

Short video put together of Jay's E30, C4 Corvette/Viper tubbed rear, turbo BMW - say that 10 times fast! Car is insanely fast, and very clean - check it out…

Sorry I tried to embed the vid, but all I got was text.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                    Originally posted by Chachi
                    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

That thing is titties!!! Crazy Pennsylvanians.
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Thank you Clark, I thought I killed another thread...

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                        Originally posted by Chachi
                        young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Lol it's not dead, just... Resting..... And that cars the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            Lol it's not dead, just... Resting..... And that cars the tits
                            do my eyes deceive me or is that a Monty Python reference?

Comment

Working...
                            X