Midwest/ Rocky Mountain cookout/meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midwest/ Rocky Mountain cookout/meet

My friend nick who lives here in the springs posted this, are any of you e30 guys gonna be able make it or make me be the only one down again? lol well it was cool talking to hyper the other day. But I can vouch for this guy, he's got beer and a nice place to stay overnight if you want since it will be in the springs. There is a really nice collection of BMWs here we will get a tour of (i'm talking ~30 in one collection, dont want to give away any surprises but you have likely never seen many of these in real life!) and some nice roads/ photoshoot ops if you make it out. oh and If someone else needs a place to stay i could probably squeeze a few of ya at my place for a night, but let me know. Here is what nick posted.

I am just spreading the word about a meet we are putting together for the midwest/rocky mountain area. We have got a good number of people driving in for the weekend. We are planning on going on some brew tours and driving some of the nicer roads in the area. More details are in the thread below. All are welcome to come / stay at my place. I have lots of room and a place to wrench. Hope to see you guys there.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1343330
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

GAH I really wish this woulda been posted way earlier... I don't go to bf.c hardly.... This'd be really cool, but I don't think I can make it on short notice

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

i'm still banking on my control arms excuse, although i did get new basketweaves.....lol, kinda backwards, but w/e....

me+freeway=no
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I've seen the collection, it's amazing. I might go, need moar details!

Can you condense the e34 thread to what we need to know? Few of us go on bf.c
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I want to go but think that I'm tied up helping a buddy replace the shocks on his tacoma.
          89 325i (Sold)
          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            I've seen the collection, it's amazing. I might go, need moar details!

Can you condense the e34 thread to what we need to know? Few of us go on bf.c

well when the threat was started a few months ago there was a lot of interest in doing a midwest meet up, 7 pages of people talking about coming out and calling dibs on which place they got to sleep, etc. then 2 months went by with no activity and when it was brought up again most people couldn't make it :/

so now it will be more of a local thing i guess with people around denver and in the springs. I was trying to get the word out, but sounds like a drive on saturday maybe through denver up to deckers and back, with a bbq one/multiple nights and the car collection, maybe tour the coors factory in golden or something like that, possibly a photoshoot of some sort, and numerous other shennanigans, probably some car talk, who knows haha. He's got a garage, tools, and places to stay if you guys decide to come down overnight

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

collection? what's this?

Comment

ya... M1, pre war 328, 850CSi, Euro M635CSi, 320i Baur, no E30s when I was there. He has a minty mint 3.0CSL and 2002 Turbo also, among all sorts of other cars.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

ah, the usual stuff then.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    ah, the usual stuff then.
                    Umm....still epic.
                    89 325i (Sold)
                    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

i guess we are going to reschedule this to the 18th/19th so we can get more people to show up.. does that work for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        GAH I really wish this woulda been posted way earlier... I don't go to bf.c hardly.... This'd be really cool, but I don't think I can make it on short notice
                        Man what this guy said, I work all weekend.

It was nice talking to ya too man I really like the way your car looks. Maybe next time I will get to go!!
                        Cheers

edit: just saw the new dates so this might work if, if...... I buy my new controls arms...etc, etc....
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

18/19th might work... Will you post more definitive plans / details here, since the thread in bf.c kinda got diluted and it seemed like plans changed

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            18/19th might work... Will you post more definitive plans / details here, since the thread in bf.c kinda got diluted and it seemed like plans changed
                            definately, ill keep you guys updated

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                              Umm....still epic.
                              I'm glad you picked up on my sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X