Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else pursued this? I emailed the guy 3 days ago...no response...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2145069275.html

Has anyone else pursued this? I emailed the guy 3 days ago...no response...
      DOn't think so.. we already discuss over this..
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
        DOn't think so.. we already discuss over this..
        Shit, nevermind...his crappy pictures don't do it justice at all...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Shit, nevermind...his crappy pictures don't do it justice at all...
          I went to see it.. supposed to be close to me an fuck.. worst drive ever..... GRAVEL
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            I went to see it.. supposed to be close to me an fuck.. worst drive ever..... GRAVEL
            That's not an issue for me...but I assumed from his ad that it ran...obviously not...oh well, the search starts again. Do you know if that $1,600 alpine 318is sold? probably, I can't seem to find it on cl...

Comment

I will be selling my brilliantrot 318is soon, and it DOES run, and the body IS in good shape....

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                I will be selling my brilliantrot 318is soon, and it DOES run, and the body IS in good shape....
                Very interested...

Comment

Very interested...
                  PM me if you want more info, pics, etc. (because I will have to take pics, ha ha)

btw, here are the highlights of the 318is: all stock, unmolested, except for a quarter panel and bumper that I painted and installed, original sport seats etc. CRACK FREAKING FREE DASH which I have NEVER seen in an E30 ;) CD deck and working sound system (which I am not used to)

Comment

PM me if you want more info, pics, etc. (because I will have to take pics, ha ha)

btw, here are the highlights of the 318is: all stock, unmolested, except for a quarter panel and bumper that I painted and installed, original sport seats etc. CRACK FREAKING FREE DASH which I have NEVER seen in an E30 ;) CD deck and working sound system (which I am not used to)
                    Honestly, all I'm looking for is something that is semi-clean that I can DD. And with college coming up next year I definitely won't be doing much to it besides keeping it running. So this sounds very promising. Thanks.

Comment

This E34 535i seems promising. Sounds like it has been maintained, and its 5-speed, and LOW miles for an M30!! ;)

Comment

Miles on the 318is? Are the tires good? I assume it isn't a slicktop? Have you looked at the suspension bushings like the CA bushings, tie rods, etc?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          Miles on the 318is? Are the tires good? I assume it isn't a slicktop? Have you looked at the suspension bushings like the CA bushings, tie rods, etc?

miles is a fresh 211k ;) but i have to add the obligatory phrase "runs like a champ!" because it does... I bought it from the 2nd owner who bought it when it had like 30k or so miles from the daughter of the owner of some BMW dealer down in Denver, It seems to have not been molested like so many cars i've seen have been.

tires are SHOT, but that is why I am trying to buy the bcaps and brand new snows from Clark since he bought that parts car, the snows and bcaps are going on the brilliantrot 318is before I sell it, so hopefully it will have nice snow tires soon.

I know the CABs look good and the ball joints are good, because I was under there last night fiddling with the PS, which doesn't work btw but what kind of fancy pants needs PS on a 318is anyway, imho... ;)

Not a slicktop unfortunately, but it DOES still have the original knob on the sunroof crank, those things are always gone, this one is in brand new shape, I was totally surprised.

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2153813181.html

Lots of parts already on it. Could be a fun car.

Comment

miles is a fresh 211k ;) but i have to add the obligatory phrase "runs like a champ!" because it does... I bought it from the 2nd owner who bought it when it had like 30k or so miles from the daughter of the owner of some BMW dealer down in Denver, It seems to have not been molested like so many cars i've seen have been.

tires are SHOT, but that is why I am trying to buy the bcaps and brand new snows from Clark since he bought that parts car, the snows and bcaps are going on the brilliantrot 318is before I sell it, so hopefully it will have nice snow tires soon.

I know the CABs look good and the ball joints are good, because I was under there last night fiddling with the PS, which doesn't work btw but what kind of fancy pants needs PS on a 318is anyway, imho... ;)

Not a slicktop unfortunately, but it DOES still have the original knob on the sunroof crank, those things are always gone, this one is in brand new shape, I was totally surprised.
                              I will tell my friend about it. He *was* interested in a 318is but he just bought another Jeep so I doubt he still is. I really wish I could buy it for a DD but that probably isn't the smartest idea.

Comment

Price? I have a brother that could be interested.
                                Price? I have a brother that could be interested.
                                Originally posted by joshw02
                                Nice, did the saturn interior swap I see.
                                Originally posted by Ian Bowers
                                If we ever get in a BMW fight with Norway, you're our best hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X