M Fest, anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Fest, anyone going?

Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone else is going to M Fest this year. My M3 will be driving by then so I'm definitely going. I know it's a huge group of rich douchebags, but I'll be rolling with some turbo E36s that will embarass all the high rollers. :p
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

I'm down. Do I need to register?

Comment

Find me an m3 :hitler: On a side note our 25 anniversary decals came in.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

bump!

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

I'll be going there with LTBMW and their supercharged e36 M3

Comment

Bump for next weekend!!!

Comment

I'm not cool enough to own a M car, hence the reason why I'm not going.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                I'm not cool enough to own a M car, hence the reason why I'm not going.
                Plenty of guys without Ms are going sunshine. ;)

Comment

time to up the boost send the pain make em feel the shame

..lol....

ok ill stop

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                  PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

this guy lulz........... hahahahahaha yeah right. with his Blown shit.

Comment

im going

m5

Comment

M Fest was sooooooooooooo sick! Can't wait to take my m3 with the s54 in it next year! :pimp:

I'll post some pics later.

Comment

if you have a spare s38 you wanna drop in my sixer in the next month, sure, I'll come
                          cars beep boop

Comment

I chatted with an e30 guy on friday as he was swapping out wheels for the quarter mile event. Black e30 with e30 M3 body conversion from what I saw. I believe he said he had an M50 motor with a turbo kit. I forgot what his username was on here. I think he said it was turbo325i or something. Man his car was fast! It was running one of the lowest times out there. Only if he had some stiff suspension I think it'd be quicker. Everytime he would shift the car would buck back and forth b/c of the boost. Crazy fast though.

Comment

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
                              I chatted with an e30 guy on friday as he was swapping out wheels for the quarter mile event. Black e30 with e30 M3 body conversion from what I saw. I believe he said he had an M50 motor with a turbo kit. I forgot what his username was on here. I think he said it was turbo325i or something. Man his car was fast! It was running one of the lowest times out there. Only if he had some stiff suspension I think it'd be quicker. Everytime he would shift the car would buck back and forth b/c of the boost. Crazy fast though.

That's Brett's m52 turbo car. Stiffer suspension wouldn't help, he just needs dual adjustable rear shocks. When you drag race, you want that weight transfer, especially with 500+whp.

Brett broke an axle on his last run, but he still embarassed Chris form HPF (the owner), when he wouldn't line up against him!

Here is a link to his build thread on BFC with videos of his 11.66 run:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

The track was really hard to drive on. Most people were getting horrible traction in 1st and 2nd gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X