untitled-82.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-70.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-56.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-42.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-36.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-31.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-29.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr

untitled-14.jpg by Nathan Tello (@Nerdiest_), on Flickr
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
      Colorado_M just has a complete engine overhaul not that long ago...
      I'll let him fill in the details, but it's really torque happy now.

- Erik
      codrum - not sure if you are referring to my M5 (was parked on the side by the cafe) that Erik mentioned (and took a pic of) or Jim's M6. If its mine - thanks, was a big project to refresh the engine bay - happy to share details if interested. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at C&C - next time. Best, Eric

Comment

I think he was referring to the M6? but not sure honestly. That M6 engine bay was cleaner than most of my tableware. Did not see your M5's engine bay, but the outside looked very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado_M View Post
          codrum - not sure if you are referring to my M5 (was parked on the side by the cafe) that Erik mentioned (and took a pic of) or Jim's M6. If its mine - thanks, was a big project to refresh the engine bay - happy to share details if interested. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at C&C - next time. Best, Eric
          I didn't get to see under your hood but the rest of the car is amazing - I'll be at the next one in June, hope to see you there and check out your bay.

It was the M6 that I was referring to, everything on it was perfect and original.

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post

waaaaaaait a minute..

Is this a kit car? Or did it use to be an R8, with added bars where there used to be chassis?

..or…..wut..?

Comment

I'm digging that old Scirocco too. I had a '79, but it didn't look like that.

Comment

codrum and Roland H-
                Totally agree, Jim's M6 is "uber" nice AND clean for sure. Thanks for the compliments on my M5 - the pic of the S38 Erik took/posted was of my engine. Looking forward to showing more next month...

Comment

Both of Jim's BMW's are super nice. Not sure if you have seen his M535i either, but it's just as clean, although much higher mileage than the M6. :bow:

http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                    Is this a kit car? Or did it use to be an R8, with added bars where there used to be chassis?
                    Not a striped down R8 - it's a kit car.
                    That's the Velocity Rails Exo-Contour 4.2L V8 prototype ( powertrain from D2-generation A8 ): http://www.velocityrails.com/4-2l-v8-prototype/
                    The production units will be either a Passat 1.8T / 5-speed, or a GM LS1 or LS2 V8 with a Porsche 986 6-speed.

- Erik
                    Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Too much to share from today; multiple McLarens, M3, M4, X6M, Carrera GTS, Z06, LS-swapped 240, LS-swapped Miata...
                      Here's the digital images I took today from the June 2015 Lafayette Cars & Coffee event:
                      * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/f75505894

Images from the 35mm film I shot will be up by Monday evening.

- Erik
                      Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                        Images from the 35mm film I shot will be up by Monday evening.
                        Here's the highlights from the Olympus OM-1 35mm film camera from Lafayette:
                        * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/f75505894

- Erik

Comment

That time again - bump for this Saturday...not sure how the turnout will be given it is the 4th. I'm planning to be there with my M5 - hope to see some of you there.
                          Eric

Comment

That time again - bump for this Saturday (8/1). I'm planning to be there with my E30 M3 - hope to see some of you there.
                            Eric

Comment

Is this still at Arapahoe/95th from 7-10? I always forget about the first of the month and miss this, but here were are...one day ahead!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                                Is this still at Arapahoe/95th from 7-10?
                                All the time.

- Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X